PDA

View Full Version : Smoking kratom / Making your own extraction?

TheNorthKingdom
04-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello

Instead of making to threads about two things, I have decided to make a two question thread :)

I once read a preview on a website which commented on kratom's effects which was smoked(resin I think). I cant find it anymore? Does anyone have experience with smoking resin on a bong / vaporizer etc etc?

I have tried searching for a kratom extraction guide and I found one using ethanol and a microwave oven. Has anyone tried this? Or does someone have a better way to make a good / strong kratom extract?

Kind regards,
TheNorthKingdom

Bali Muncher Jim
04-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Most people will say dont smoke kratom, I've never tried it, apparently you'll get something off it, but it will last a fraction of the time. Having said that there are numerous posts of BL saying its good?

I dont know about extracts, but u can make a half decent tincture if you can get hold of a very very stong alcohol like double that of vodka, mix in a jam jar and leave for 2 or 3 weeks shakin it daily, I've done it with vodka and it was ok.

TheNorthKingdom
04-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Most people will say dont smoke kratom, I've never tried it, apparently you'll get something off it, but it will last a fraction of the time. Having said that there are numerous posts of BL saying its good?

I dont know about extracts, but u can make a half decent tincture if you can get hold of a very very stong alcohol like double that of vodka, mix in a jam jar and leave for 2 or 3 weeks shakin it daily, I've done it with vodka and it was ok.

Thanks that was what I was looking for. Just to be more precise, how much kratom and how much 70-80% alcohol do you use for this ? And how do you dosage?

Kind regards

Synchronium
04-11-2009, 09:11 PM
It's not a good idea to smoke kratom alone, but if you're already under its influence, a kratom doob can be a nice addition.

Bali Muncher Jim
04-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks that was what I was looking for. Just to be more precise, how much kratom and how much 70-80% alcohol do you use for this ? And how do you dosage?

Kind regards

I think I did 50g / 50ml or there abouts - you dont want too much liquid, dosage was the tricky part its really trail and error, have a small tester dose 1st.