PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Kratom ?

Sub-bass
03-28-2009, 11:39 PM
For me the GVI(Green Vein Indo) and if I was going for an extract the UEI(Ultra Enhanced Indo)

Quite like Meang da Thai also very energising ! :D

Bali Muncher Jim
03-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Bali (suprise, suprise)

I am suprised at how few fans of bali there are, for me it clicks. I do dabble in the indo's, pretty much given up on malay and thai's.

Sub-bass
03-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Bali (suprise, suprise)

I am suprised at how few fans of bali there are, for me it clicks. I do dabble in the indo's, pretty much given up on malay and thai's.

Yeah only had Bali once did not think much, but DS says she has some nice stuff in so may well give it another blast, but Indo seems just right to me. :cool:

Bali Muncher Jim
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM
I was thinking maybe the kratom that u try first in any quantity becomes the one u like most? I can do indo and then still like an hour later crave some Bali.

Sub-bass
03-29-2009, 02:47 AM
I was thinking maybe the kratom that u try first in any quantity becomes the one u like most? I can do indo and then still like an hour later crave some Bali.

Maybe, the first Kratom I did was UEI, but the tolerance issues with that moved me on to premium leaf, but yes Indo does seem my weapon of choice.

Bali Muncher Jim
03-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Maybe I should change my name to reflect this? But ShaggySetanMerah doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well.:D

Yeah its a tongue twister that one.

Shame about that dutch company, I would have been tempted to order from what u were saying. R u gonna try their new stuff?

Dez IndO
03-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Green Vein Indo and Red vein Thai

super indo and super green vein indo :D

Premium

Dez IndO
03-29-2009, 02:08 PM
i have 400 g of gvi from ds now , good quality brother!

stux
03-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Ds's GVI pretty much rocks my world.

Sub-bass
03-29-2009, 06:51 PM
That's why I was gonna give her a try, cause you both were saying it's really good.. Unfortunately, she's out of stock of it again. Just hoping it's as good when she gets it back in again.:)

Yup the last batch she had was very very good, looking forwards to it coming back in hopefully this week. :) 20g was lovely..

Dez IndO
03-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Yup the last batch she had was very very good, looking forwards to it coming back in hopefully this week. :) 20g was lovely..

but the batch before that was no good , not good at all ..
its so scary when she gets new batches. .

grim
03-29-2009, 09:20 PM
I got some of the new batch of Bali from DS the other day and I tried some today.
I've never gone for Bali before but that was based purely on what I'd read that it can cause nausea or other stomach disturbances, more so I thought than the other strains. I have had gastro intestinal disturbances on kratom but that is rare for me.
I'm pleased to say that Bali didn't have this effect and it was very enjoyable. I guess the truth is that since it is plant matter, it depends on the the person, the batch and the ratio of alkaloids in each leaf.

Dez IndO
03-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Shaggster !
A new Batch GReen Vein indo has arrived at DS , she says that this batch is much more green than usuall , mabye a good thing ey h?

im going to order some and chech it out

Dez IndO
03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
i didnt think the EK 's Supergreen did taste that bad . not good , but not bad.

but i have noticed that when the gvi on ds is greener its stronger .

this batch i have here is not that green , but still good ! , just hoping this one is much better ! :D

im going to order 100g of bali myself now , longe time since my last bali experience

TheNorthKingdom
03-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Bali Muncher Jim,
What is the reason why you prefer bali ? How are the effects compared to GVI?

I personally like extracts the most because I fucking hate toss n wash - but I use GVI which seems fine :)

Krypton kratom is nice - you can put it on a cup of tea and enjoy it without wanting to puke.

Bali Muncher Jim
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Bali Muncher Jim,
What is the reason why you prefer bali ? How are the effects compared to GVI?

I personally like extracts the most because I fucking hate toss n wash - but I use GVI which seems fine :)

Krypton kratom is nice - you can put it on a cup of tea and enjoy it without wanting to puke.

To me Bali feels like a smoother high, most other types make me feel a bit jittery. I find with Bali I get more of a warm contented feeling, less stimulating more of an uplifting motivating buzz. Im not great at descibing how I feel on stuff - I can stare at something for ages and feel completey empty headed and blissed out .

GOA
04-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Been getting Super Green Indo lately. Tastes and looks like mud, but most effective for the price, I find. Next time I order, I'll look into some enhanced... I can't stand making and drinking tea anymore for awhile.

Bali Muncher Jim
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Been getting Super Green Indo lately. Tastes and looks like mud, but most effective for the price, I find. Next time I order, I'll look into some enhanced... I can't stand making and drinking tea anymore for awhile.

Have u tried just mixing it with OJ or something with a taste? I find it works, I dont mind the taste so Im ok with stiring it into water.

GOA
04-10-2009, 01:00 AM
I actually don't mind the taste too much either. But I mean, there are easier ways. I'll try the OJ sometime though. What I boldly used to do was just take a spoonful in my mouth, then take a big sip, aaand *gulp*. Oh, and then many more big sips. :D Now I use gelcaps instead if I can't make tea.

dave777
04-10-2009, 01:13 PM
EK Super Green Indo, vile taste, but very euphoric.

:)

dave777
04-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah, the taste is hideous.

I'm sure there is a way to get over the heaving at the taste, as I feel a bit like that, and see it as some mind-over-matter thing.
That dosen't mean I know how to master it, yet.

I see it as a good thing in a way, because it is a powerful deterrernt, and when dosing, I try to think of the euphoria that is just around the corner.

I used to struggle swallowing pills and capsules, and dunno how but I don't struggle now. I know it's not a smell thing, but I think, perhaps it was another mind-over-matter thing.
There was a time when I used to bosh several vitamin/supplement pills at once, and it became easier, as I did it daily.

I've just thought of another thing, but its a bit dramatic.
I read today that chiropodists line their noses with vaseline or petroleum jelly. Apparently, this is most effective at stopping the nose noticing but the strongest of smells.
As smell is strongly linked to taste, for instance, when you have a cold, and your nose is blocked, you sometimes lose your sense of taste along with your sense of smell. If the vaseline is so effective in blocking out smells, then can it block out taste temporarily, too?

Whilst writing the above, 'miracle berries' popped into my head.
I wonder if they would be worth getting?
I wonder if any kratters (kray-ters:D craters:D), sorry......... I wonder if any kratom users, out there, have had success with using miracle berries, when using kratom?

dave777
04-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Me again :D

I got curious, so I had a search around and found some info from an old place, we used to go.

Kratom shots.

Not my invention, so no credit to me, I was just too impatient to wait for other LHF members experiences, so thought I'd go rooting myself.

After eating the miracle berrie(s), put your kratom in an empty 500ml bottle, add water - two decent gulps. Shake, then drink.

It saves the work of making bombs, and the wastage of krat, for those who don't like tossing and washing.

If the miracle berries are as good as they sound, the smelly feet taste/smell of krat, we all know and love/hate, is relegated to being a problem of the past.

:)

dave777
04-11-2009, 02:07 AM
I've never tried miracle berries.

Just had a google to see how cheap they are, 10 for 3.95, from amazon.co.uk. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001CSQQWK/?tag=googhydr-21&hvadid=3845270315&ref=pd_sl_4cr2uwg5bw_e)

victoria stiles
02-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Enhanced Kratom is definitely your best choice if you want all the benefits of your favourite strain and prefer that extra boost.

Bikhuk
02-13-2012, 06:11 AM
I'm anti "enhanced", for various reasons. First it is unclear what is added to the kratom, in some cases cheap kratom analogue synthetics have been found in UEI, which might be potentially even dangerous for the users, like o-desmethyltramadol. Secondly the effects and side effects of some enhanced , have really nothing to do with kratom and can be very unpleasant, like crazy headaches, dizziness and a sort of hangover afterwards. Finally, besides this one can seriously increase his tolerance by UEI usage, which will make normal kratom usage pretty useless, unless very high quantities are used. I'm not even mentioning the costs of UEI, it should be clear that it isnt healthy for your wallet either.