PDA

View Full Version : Red x Dawn "Zaney-Bar" review

cool420
03-15-2012, 01:29 AM
like the title say im doing this review on Zaney-bar by Red x Dawn... this stuff hella sucks it says on the package to take 1/2 of the pill and it comes with 3 pills. i took all 3 and all i can say I think i am better off taking Nyquil blue pills the ones that comes with 2 pills in a pack and get a better "high"... dont waste your money because this product really sucks ass, i am so angry =_=

FloridaDeathTrip
03-16-2012, 11:25 PM
lol hell yeah...And just those big companies(red dawn and am-hi-co) are banking off of peoples one time purchase..

its been well documented on this board that red dawn and am hi con is a bunch of rip offs..

Wait excuse me.Theirs 2 people here out of a bunch that like the death/poison effects of am hi co!

PlantShaman
04-03-2012, 11:55 PM
These are actually not even made by Red Dawn but rather another company's blue lotus tablets repackaged. I'm not gonna call out the manufacturer because the product does work for some people and is a pure and clean alkaloid isolate. I have seen the actual lab reports and they were not fakes. The product doesn't work for me either... but of course I'm a hard head too so I don't expect much. I've never had a blue lotus product that worked orally for me. However, I used to be rather fond of the mystic collector's blue lotus resin extract, it was very effective when smoked. Anyway, there are at least a dozen companies repackaging and selling these things now but they are all the same look closely you can see that they are all made in the same pill press.

rapidfire187
04-09-2012, 02:31 PM
lol hell yeah...And just those big companies(red dawn and am-hi-co) are banking off of peoples one time purchase..

its been well documented on this board that red dawn and am hi con is a bunch of rip offs..

Wait excuse me.Theirs 2 people here out of a bunch that like the death/poison effects of am hi co!

I've ordered a few things from am hi co and they've always been great. Their customer service people kind of suck but the products are good to great in my experience. Plus they send free shit all the time, I love em.

FloridaDeathTrip
04-09-2012, 03:04 PM
lol...That fucking cracks me up..

This fucking board is filled with little suicidal babies...

rapidfire187
04-09-2012, 03:08 PM
No reason to be a pretentious dipshit.

FloridaDeathTrip
04-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Go fuck yourself you little pussy... Go eat some am-hi-co pills and suck your moms cock you little faggot.

FloridaDeathTrip
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
you don't want me to bust out THE CAPS LOCK on your ass ,do you?

rapidfire187
04-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Seriously, what the hell is your problem? If I was gay I wouldn't be fucking my mom for one thing, but what does any of that have to do with whether am hi co stuff is any good? Sounds to me like you have a strong personal agenda against them and you're handling it like a fucking child. There's no place for that shit here and you're certainly no better than anybody here. The idea of a fucking junkie judging somebody based on their.drug supplier is ridiculous.

FloridaDeathTrip
04-09-2012, 03:27 PM
So i'm a junkie because I'm interested in organic chemistry??? Hmm really??? FYI rapidsuck the only *Drug I use is kratom..

And yes I do have a personal agenda against am-hi-co..IMO they are a very irresponsible company that sells poison products to little children..(you're an example)

Although I do hate you,I certainly don't wish death on you...

And listen hear little fuck stick.If some little child reads my personal warnings and horror stories of using am-hi-co products that FUCKING good!

You little bitch I will say what I want when I want..

rapidfire187
04-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm 25 years old...

And I really could not give a fuck less if you want to discourage people from using am-hi-co but you're such an idiot that you don't realize that when you're runnig around calling people faggots and whatnot that nobody is going to listen to you. You sound like a 12 year old that just discovered the internet, not an adult.

You say what you want when you want? Go right ahead, but nobody is goin to see what you have to say if you get banned.

And if all you do is kratom, you have no fucking business speaking on other drugs now do you? I have nothing else to say to you because you're clearly too far gone to speak any sense.

pocketUzume
05-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Wow, someone was not hugged as a child. Or at least has beat the dog syndrome.

You hate someone because your angry at a company that manufactures products they enjoy.

Don't cry Yazoo

This a community that shares facts and experiences. You can come and say "that shit sux they are a shady company" not "your a blundering idiot because you like that companies products" the name game only makes you a bad guy.

As the dude would say: your harshing my mellow man...

Mojoboost
05-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Now come on guys we are all here for the same interest in gettin off our heads in a leagal responsible way, we all have our different views but is there really any need on this kind of behaviour?
We all wanna have fun and find the best products and people are bound to react differently to diffrent highs its the laws of chemistry..voice your opinions but theres no need to get all personal,

billyboy
05-30-2012, 06:42 AM
You guys make me laugh (with you) not at you!! So I looked up Kratom and it doesn't sound like the type of thing that will make you all crazy and dissin folks over the internet. Are you sure thats all you are taking? But then again its a whole lot better taking your angst out on the keyboard than it is on society.

growl
05-30-2012, 04:29 PM
This discussion should be ended. Each person has their own experiences and opinions, end of story. This forum is to discuss experiences from vendors and RC's. That should remain the end of it. If you had a problem with a vendor, state it, but if one person had a good experience with a vendor does not warrent such immature rambles that has nothing to do with this orginal post.