PDA

View Full Version : Any legal highs in common stores?

rapidfire187
03-08-2012, 09:23 PM
I live in the US. I recently found out that Fred's Pharmacy (I guess it's a common store, we have two in my small town) sells Lazy Cakes (brownies that contain melatonin, makes you sleepy) and another type of brownie that has a ton of caffeine and stuff in it (can't remember the name...Up Cakes? IDK). Anyway, it got me thinking...are there any products like this that are actually worth a shit that you can find in stores like this? Obviously getting sleepy or getting a caffeine rush isn't anything to write home about, but what if there's more out there? I was just thinking how cool it would be to be able to get fucked up off of something I bought at Wal-Mart or the grocery store (no...not inhalants). I doubt you guys will be able to tell me about anything that I can use, but I'm interested in hearing your stories. Especially you peeps from other countries.

testlab
03-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Hello, Im new here but live in the NY and Iv tried something a local store had called city blends its from a company called tripping skulls. It made me a little sick in the first 30 mins but after a while it was well worth the trip. My friends took it quite well and was having lots of fun. I dont think ill be doing it again for a while but I give it 2 thumbs up for something natural and legal. Now im looking for something like a mj high. Hope that helps

PlantShaman
03-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Everyone you talk to is going to tell you this or that blend is the best. Truth is there are so many people making blends now that you don't know where any of it is coming from or the conditions it is being processed in. That said, you can avoid all the confusion and uncertainty about quality and strength and buy our forum sponsor's blend. TAI HIGH is available for purchase directly from the manufacturer. A manufacturer who has always produced blends of the highest possible grade.

Maybe shameless plugs will win me brownie points with the bossman. :) hint hint nudge neo

rapidfire187
03-13-2012, 04:03 AM
Everyone you talk to is going to tell you this or that blend is the best. Truth is there are so many people making blends now that you don't know where any of it is coming from or the conditions it is being processed in. That said, you can avoid all the confusion and uncertainty about quality and strength and buy our forum sponsor's blend. TAI HIGH is available for purchase direc
tly from the manufacturer. A manufacturer who has always produced blends of the highest possible grade.

Maybe shameless plugs will win me brownie points with the bossman. :) hint hint nudge neo

A shameless plug maybe, but totally irrelevant to what I'm asking. That is, unless you can find it in a supermarket or something. I'm totally satisfied with my incense brand.

I'm more interested in products that are being sold in reputable outlets. Yes, I know I can buy whatever I want online, but this is more of a question born from curiosity. Plus, it would be very nifty to be able to tell people "oh no, this shit's perfectly legal, I got it at Rite Aid" or something.

growl
04-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Well, you can always get some DXM ;) there are some ghetto gas stations that sell smokeables and energy type pills. I doubt a Rite Aid would sell anything like a "legal high."

Btw, what happened to UK Underground's Crave/Champagne? I still have two packets of Champagne left and kinda sad they kinda disappeared???

No-knothing
04-07-2012, 12:24 PM
There's dxm in the cough syrup, that'll make you trip. There is Dramamine in that same aisle that will also make you trip. They have ephedrine in some nasal medicines, that gives you a shaky body buzz, but if you got a computer you could learn how to turn it into methcathinone very easily, and that will get you a high on par with good cocaine. In the refrigeration section they have cans of whip cream, get balloons from another section put them together and you can get high as you want to be. In the pet products aisle they have cat nip, if you put in your bowl and fire it up it supposedly gives you a relaxing buzz. Nestled between mace (the herb) and paprika they have nutmeg, a couple tablespoons of this will have you tripping balls for quite a while, be careful though it takes about two-three hours to hit, and it's not always a fun trip very heavy body load. In the gardening section they will have morning glory seeds, these can give you trip like LSD, but without the euphoria. Should take around fifty to get you going, 150 for the full range of effects. Don't forget to check if there treated with pesticides first, the organic variety is the ones you want.
Thats it for your trip through Walmart for the psychoactive seeker, join me next time as we raid your grandmas medicine cabinet.

rapidfire187
04-09-2012, 02:22 PM
^ great post. I already knew about all those sadly. I guess I was more thinking of stuff like plant feeders and whatnot. Stuff that's meant to get you high but not officially.

Alexandra72
04-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Sooooo what you're saying is, you'd like to be able to get plant food or other barely legal highs at Rite Aid? Plant food goes hand in hand with salts which just became illegal this month. All the products are labeled "Not for human consumption" and are available from great sites online. The suggestions of whippits and cough syrup were kinda idiotic. No disrespect but, come on!

No-knothing
04-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Last I checked dxm was a legal high, and one of the first I tried, think that was back in 95, the second legal high I tried was whip-its. Was cool as shit, better and safer then a lot of these new legal high, plus you knew what you were getting. Im not sure what was idiotic about that, it's definately a legal high, it's stocked at regular stores and its sold as something else. When I was 15 there was more robotussin being bought for recreational use then for what it was created for.

I doubt there will be any legal highs sold at rite aid or wal-mart any time soon. A cracker barel owner got busted a couple months ago for restocking bath salts, but they were illegal bath salts so they doesn't really count. A feed and farm store in my town used to sell the tranquility bath salts, and a few of the gas stations sell incense, I think that's as close as regular stores selling legal highs as you are going to come.

Alexandra72
04-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Last I checked dxm was a legal high, and one of the first I tried, think that was back in 95, the second legal high I tried was whip-its. Was cool as shit, better and safer then a lot of these new legal high, plus you knew what you were getting. Im not sure what was idiotic about that, it's definately a legal high, it's stocked at regular stores and its sold as something else. When I was 15 there was more robotussin being bought for recreational use then for what it was created for.

I doubt there will be any legal highs sold at rite aid or wal-mart any time soon. A cracker barel owner got busted a couple months ago for restocking bath salts, but they were illegal bath salts so they doesn't really count. A feed and farm store in my town used to sell the tranquility bath salts, and a few of the gas stations sell incense, I think that's as close as regular stores selling legal highs as you are going to come.

If you are over the age of 15 using the grocery store concoctions you mentioned I am kind of amazed. No disrespect, but damn...Cat nip, nutmeg, paprika and may have a bad trip? Wip-its? For real? Yeah, Tussin will do the trick but again I haven't heard of that since 7th grade. It would be less of a pain in the ass to buy the ingredients at Walmart to make pop bottle meth, throw in a youtube video on how to do it and have yourself a ball. BTW.....are you positive you know thouroughly about bath salts? They are a composition of research chemicals not likely sold at Cracker Barrel, I'm pretty sure. Not tryin to bust balls, just surprised is all

No-knothing
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Yes I know what bath salts are and can name let by there's IUPAC name, now go google IUPAC. I don't have time to find the news article now but it was a couple who also owned a convienient store. They were selling bath salts, ( because they were maketed as such) that contained mdpv and methylone. They were arresetes because the substances are now illegal. I'll post more when I'm not busy.

rapidfire187
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Sooooo what you're saying is, you'd like to be able to get plant food or other barely legal highs at Rite Aid? Plant food goes hand in hand with salts which just became illegal this month. All the products are labeled "Not for human consumption" and are available from great sites online. The suggestions of whippits and cough syrup were kinda idiotic. No disrespect but, come on!

You do realize that a.) the legal status of bathsalts and other legal highs vary greatly depending on where you live and b.) different products contain different chemicals.

No-knothing
04-10-2012, 05:21 PM
You do realize that a.) the legal status of bathsalts and other legal highs vary greatly depending on where you live and b.) different products contain different chemicals.

Thanks rapidfire, this is exactly why I took everyone on a walk through Walmart, the things I mentioned are some of the only legal highs that are legal in every state and will ever be found at any chain of stores, besides the ocassional exception like the independently owned cracker barrel I mentioned.

Alexandra72
04-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Yes I know what bath salts are and can name let by there's IUPAC name, now go google IUPAC. I don't have time to find the news article now but it was a couple who also owned a convienient store. They were selling bath salts, ( because they were maketed as such) that contained mdpv and methylone. They were arresetes because the substances are now illegal. I'll post more when I'm not busy.

Let me say right up front, I apologize for ball bustin. You just gave me the best information in a thread I started recommending research chemicals, and for which I am taking your advice. You are not to be messed with dude, or dudette:)

No-knothing
04-11-2012, 03:11 AM
Don't worry about it. I'm usually just trying to help, but can come off as a know it all once in a while, so I take it all in stride. I've been at this game for a while now and try my best to show others the ropes whenever I can.

t9358
04-19-2012, 12:49 PM
yall are excluding benzedrex inhailers, wich contain propylhexedrine, its methamphetamine but the phenyl ring has been substituted by a alicyclic cyclohexyl group. but it still is a 5-ht,dopamine,norepinephrine releaser and VMAT2 substrate. plus various extraction teks all over

No-knothing
04-19-2012, 06:50 PM
yall are excluding benzedrex inhailers, wich contain propylhexedrine, its methamphetamine but the phenyl ring has been substituted by a alicyclic cyclohexyl group. but it still is a 5-ht,dopamine,norepinephrine releaser and VMAT2 substrate. plus various extraction teks all over

Good one, can't believe I forgot that one, I wrote a tek on extracting the propylhexadrine for another forum.

rapidfire187
04-19-2012, 07:11 PM
I read about that, it sounds potentially great. Or potentially terrible. According to benzedrex website the Rite-aid near me carries it but I couldn't find it and an employee helped me look. I'd like to come across it some day.

t9358
04-19-2012, 07:57 PM
I like propyl, there are extractions that result in white crystalline (crystals), prefer it over ritalin and coke, only because im a monoamine releaser kinda guy not pure re-uptake. but i wont judge, by the way those extractions are very easy, and I dont understand how this is not more popular(besides vasoconstriction,dose dependent) propylhexedrine is also known as HEXAHYDROMETHAMPHETAMINE, last about 6-10hrs and is really clean as long as you dose correctly.

t9358
04-19-2012, 08:01 PM
vicks inhailers contain l-methamphetamine isomer, and is more of a norepinephrine releasing agent, propyl is better.

downtownhumanoid
04-20-2012, 03:02 AM
SWIM had a crazy thing called Beer. It is a cold liquid that comes in a can. SWIM is a complete pussy. SWIM drank 2 and couldnt walk.

t9358
04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
you can either take a 80-mg dose and get a mild opiate buzz ( its chemically related to fentanyl) but it cant cross the blood brain barrier, ( in very small amounts). so either acetylate it with propionic or acetic anhydride, or take a healthy dose of nexium alllows the bbb to be more permeable, mix the lope with polysorbate 80 (yes its easy to find if you know where to look), dissolve this to create a delivery method(microsomal encapsulation i think its called) across the BBB and protected a little for greater 1/2-life. then you have a drug thats on par with morphine that last as long as methadone, un acetylated aka no glacial acetic acid,aa,pa,even concentrated acetic acid(vinigar) then maybe 4-6 hr half-life. this requires cold water extraction, non-polar solvent pulls,( to get the binders and other crap in the tablets to obtain pure lope, wich is snortable,and every other ROA, but if your not a person whos not into basic legal kitchen chem fun ( this takes less than an hour) and I did not put in all alternate bbb permeable compounds, or exploring dont judge, as this med is also good for coming off opiates in combo with dextromethorphan.

t9358
04-20-2012, 12:25 PM
L-methionine+5htp+passionflower ext. The l-methionine is a methyl donor as is( SAMe a dietary supp that could be used as a substitute) in the brain taking this with 5-htp of l-tryptophan generates methyltryptamine, wich monoamine oxidase( MAO) would oxidize, thats where the harmaline and similar harmala like MAOIs(mono amine oxidase inhibitors) prevent this. leading to psycoactive levels of methyltryptamine in the brain not to mention harmaline is a tryptamine its self. to you get a mild hallucinogen, you could also substitute in melatonin aka( n-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) for a diff effect. done it it works, but passion flower can interact with other serotonin manipulating compounds. including if you get way caried away with 5-htp, l- typtophan is safer. no need for serotonin syndrome. or you could just make your own DMT wich is easy for under 30 bucks.

rapidfire187
04-20-2012, 05:56 PM
I wish they were easier to find around here because they sound great. That's exactly the sort of thing I was hoping to learn about when I made this thread.

t9358
04-20-2012, 09:08 PM
what cant you find?

t9358
04-20-2012, 09:16 PM
cyclizine is a piperizine ant-histamine thats moderatly euphoric on its own and insane for potentiating opiates, and can be stimulating (paradoxal reactions are quite common) and it does not feel like diphenhydramine,diphenhydrinate,doxylamine.bonine for kids has 25mg cyclizine hcl, and pharmacies have it behind the counter like pseudoephedrine. Im not talking about taking a shit load for a deleriant high, iv opiate users inject these with thier DOC, it used to be a prescription combo of dipapinone/cyclizine, and was supposedly better rush wise than iv heroin.

t9358
04-20-2012, 09:24 PM
I know you said no inhailants, but what about a real one (ether)- wich does get you a euphoric high, its in liquid wart remover bottles. just look at the back for ingredients.

t9358
04-21-2012, 04:09 PM
they just started selling these in 1/2 fluid ounce single serving flavored liquid. at wal-mart, an DMAA is a popular ingredient in party pills and bath salts to complement the main compound, anyways these "shots" have a decent dose of DMAA 100or so mg of caffiene and b vitamins. there about 1.50$, and there are pump it lab samples that came back negitive for pentedrone and just had alot of DMAA,caffiene,synephrine b vitamins. so there is a difference in clear and white lid pump it.