PDA

View Full Version : DIABLO PILLS

KIDONBLOCK
03-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Got mine off offyourheadshop, took two with water as it said and an hour later i am buzzing, actually feel really really good. lightheaded but not to the point where you feel sick and just want to lay down. I just want to go out and canít stop moving.

I would recommend these anyway!

OFF TO WORK I GO ON A HIGH.

rapidfire187
03-13-2012, 04:05 AM
Sounds exactly like what I suspect most of these party pills do. I felt the same from Mind Candy, Neuro Trance, and Space Trips. They were just all different in terms of strength. Can you compare Diablos to any of those?

KIDONBLOCK
03-13-2012, 12:39 PM
after the tablets wore off i couldn’t stop being sick. was sick for 2 days straight, these are the first tablets i have ever took for legal highs so maybe two was to strong? but still, never again

rapidfire187
03-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Probably should've started with 1. Never been sick off any other pills, though smoking inense during a comedown then trying to sleep gave me a killer headache my first time.

KIDONBLOCK
03-13-2012, 06:16 PM
yeah also i had an empty stomach so it went straight to me. really donít want to try another pill though just incase i be sick again:/ i have a stash of them too.