PDA

View Full Version : Identification of a substance

michael
03-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey guys
Only my second post, and I know its a shot in the dark, but since Mkat disappeared, from about Oct 11 onwards we have been getting this white powder, very sharp and grainy, almost looks like little shards of glass. Once crushed and sniffed the powder gives a feeling very much like mkat, but without the energy, I mean you are wide awake and could not go to sleep on this stuff, but it doesnt make you want to jump around. It also gives you the classic wobblejaw and talking garbage. It has a very strong smell, which you can smell on your hands all sesh until you shower, and really burns its way down. It takes a couple of minutes to kick in, and at the end of the sesh you are always left with a feeling of wanting more, like a crave, which lasts for about 30 mins

any ideas whagt im talking about?

michael
03-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Anyone? I know it's not mdai or mxe aswel

Hey guys
Only my second post, and I know its a shot in the dark, but since Mkat disappeared, from about Oct 11 onwards we have been getting this white powder, very sharp and grainy, almost looks like little shards of glass. Once crushed and sniffed the powder gives a feeling very much like mkat, but without the energy, I mean you are wide awake and could not go to sleep on this stuff, but it doesnt make you want to jump around. It also gives you the classic wobblejaw and talking garbage. It has a very strong smell, which you can smell on your hands all sesh until you shower, and really burns its way down. It takes a couple of minutes to kick in, and at the end of the sesh you are always left with a feeling of wanting more, like a crave, which lasts for about 30 mins

any ideas whagt im talking about?

SuperSnuff
03-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Where did you get it from? What is it called? You surely didn't take something nameless did you?!