PDA

View Full Version : Bliss & Am-hi-co Mind Candy 2 Review

rapidfire187
02-15-2012, 01:07 AM
So I ordered a 5 pack of Mind Candy 1 from a distributor called Bath Salts Direct. Nearly everything they sell is buy 1 get 1 free, so 10 pills for roughly 30 bucks sounded like a good deal. Unfortunately, they emailed me the next day saying that Mind Candy 1 was out of stock, but they could send Mind Candy 2 instead. I agreed but was worried since MC2 was legal worldwide while MC1 was banned in some places.

My package arrived in 4 days, and they even included a 2 pack sample of a pill called Bliss.

I dropped 2 MC's and hoped for the best. My fears about it being weak stuff were misguided thankfully. After about an hour and a half I began feeling the effects. I got this warm sensation that I associate with E. The feeling got pretty strong around the 2 hour mark and I felt fantastic. It was like E but with less speedy. After around 3 hours I dropped a third MC because I thought the first 2 were plateuing. I was wrong! The first 2 kicked in harder about 5 minutes after takig the third. When the third kicked in, I felt like I was rolling balls.

The only problem I had was that I couldn't sleep, so I smoked some Kush incense (reviewed by me previously), but this ended up giving me a terrible headache. I don't know if it was a. Ad idea to mix them, or if it was just from not being able to sleep all night but it was very bad. The next day I just took 2 and felt great without the sleeping problems that night.

I give Mind Candy 2 a 4/5 and can't wait to try MC1.

Now on to Bliss. I really didn't know what to expect from this, and I really should have done some research becore taking it. I assumed it would be similar to Mind Candy but I couldn't have been more wrong. I dropped both pills before heading off to achool and...holy shit what a mistake.

About halfway through class (roughly an hour after using Bliss) i began to feel extremely high. My professor's voice began to sound distorted, almost robotic. When class ended, I had to walk very slowly and carefully out of fear of falling. I immediately decided that going to my algebra class was out of the question and ended up sitting in the car for the next hour.

This stuff felt like nothing I've ever taken before. The closest thing I can compare it to would be huffing gas as a teenager. It was cleaner feeling than that though and there was no deja vu. I was basically in another world. In hindsight, it was incredible but NOT something to do if you have to get things done. It lasted for around 2 hours with lingering effects for the next several hours. I strongly recommend using it if you're in a place where you can just lie still and watch TV or listen to music. Also, maybe just take 1 and wait, don't be stupid like me. I imagine one would be sufficient.

I give bliss a 4/5 as well. The high was incredible and unique, it felt like one more may have sent me to hallucination territory. However, the inability to actually function properly makes this something you should absolutely never take when you're in public.

rapidfire187
02-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Ugh, sorry about all the typos. I'm using my ipod browser with auto correct turned off. It's easy to hit the wrong key sometimes.

downtownhumanoid
02-17-2012, 02:43 PM
yea, amhico is shady at best. no consistency in their products. altho, the one time i had mind candy it was great. i have no idea what version it was bcuz amhico hadnt developed their incredible cutting edge technology which now allows them to put stickers on the products that say which exact number of blend u have.

bull022
02-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Really ? Took an hr n a half to kick in? Wow usually with most ive donme its 45 mins ,,,Anyway took one about n hr ago feel kindsa ok but nothing great didnt want two since i havent done anything in months , Thought 2 may be a bit too strong but the 1 feels ok but weak no euphoric feelin

bull022
02-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Do you need to double drop their products , I took mind candy saturday felt a lil tiny bit of good then hr and half later took anothe still just ok no euphoria then hr afterthat took one of their oroginal doves then felt great but im thinking maybe their products are a bit weak n need to be double dropped?

Rogue GP
02-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Sounds like MXE (Methoxetamine). I had a similar experience after snorting some special K - expecting to be like Kaine or Magic. Jeezus! ....like explode all dimensions and merge them into one! ....I felt like I was part of the objects on the TV, in a marshmallow glow of fucked up clarity! (watching human centipede wasn't the best idea for my train of thought!
...HaHa! What a dick! i forgot Special K was street for Ketemine!
After the initial shock of the trip I truely enjoyed this stuff! I've since learnt its also called M-Ket and mexxy!
They should tell us what we're in for! check out my poll!

Rogue GP
02-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Am Hi Co has always been shady.I remember about 4 years ago taking the Mind Candies and they had something incredibly trippy in them. Spend the next two days recovering...

YES! ...It was the Am-Hi-Co who sold me some smoke (of which I'd tried before) but this pack almost sent me insane about 5 seconds after smoking!
I spooked my wife who thought I was out to get her withe strange grin on my face, all this time I'm in my own personal hell of panic, guilt, loss and despair, frightened out of my wits!

Poured the rest out and vowed never to touch it again!

bull022
02-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Rapidfire, are you sure it was Mind candy two? I have them and its just like ok they seem to be missing something like makes you start feeling ok but missing that euphoric feeling

Alexandra72
03-04-2012, 02:50 AM
For some reason Mind Candy did nada, ziltch for me. That being said I typically have to double dip no matter what (insane tolerance I guess). Have had 3 orders with Am Hi in 3 weeks and they got here in no time. Didn't have to use their customer service so I don't know how it is in that dept.

rapidfire187
03-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Rapidfire, are you sure it was Mind candy two? I have them and its just like ok they seem to be missing something like makes you start feeling ok but missing that euphoric feeling
Well, I can only say that it was Mind Candy 2 because that's what the website I ordered from told me. I originally ordered Mind Candy 1, and they sent an email saying that they were out of stock, but could send me formula 2 if that was okay. So if I'm wrong about what formula it was, it's because of an error on their end.

And yes, I suggest double dropping with Mind Candy. Granted, I'm about 230 lbs. If you weigh 110 or something, you're like half my weight, so logically I would think you could get the same effect off of one but I'm not sure. I felt something off of just 1, but like I said, it wasn't a whole lot.

And I think the reason that it took so long to kick in was because I didn't take them on an empty stomach. After writing this review, I still had several pills and when taking them on an empty stomach it did seem to kick in quicker.

BTW, guys, when you're giving your own personal accounts of these pills would you mind clarifying if you're referring to Mind Candy or Bliss? They both have radically different effects.

rapidfire187
03-08-2012, 09:18 PM
For some reason Mind Candy did nada, ziltch for me. That being said I typically have to double dip no matter what (insane tolerance I guess). Have had 3 orders with Am Hi in 3 weeks and they got here in no time. Didn't have to use their customer service so I don't know how it is in that dept.

Did you double drop your Mind Candy? What formula was it? What's your weight?

Like I said in my last post, I'm around 230 and double dropping them has me feeling great all day. Dropping just one makes me feel something, but it's definitely lacking.