PDA

View Full Version : Too Far From Home

makiniteze22
02-08-2012, 01:01 PM
To all the Womens and all the Mens, I'm in the great state of Tennessee my friends. Far from what I know, oh how far will I have to go, to find that little packet of powder, lets begin. I've called all the shoppes', I've asked some of the locals, but no one seems to know of what I am vocal. So now I reach out to that great community without doubt, that someone here can fill me in. I'm here for three weeks and a terrible three weeks it will be, if I can't find something to carry in my container with me. What is it that I want, what is it that I need? That little orange packet of Hookah Cleaner in deed.

LOL, you like that? If anyone out there knows where to find those "legal highs" in the wonderful state of Tennessee, please fill me in. It could be a long three weeks and theres so much I wanna see.

rapidfire187
02-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm not from TN but I get all my shit online. Incense Cafe ships pretty fast (like 3-4 days to Georgia) and has a huge variety. Mostly incense but theres a few salts and pills too. If you don't have a credit card, just get a prepaid visa card. I guess that whole idea can only work if you're staying somewhere where you can receive mail.

The_One_and_Only_E
02-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Or you can order chem's from out sponsors before you go, and take a small amount with you. A little really go a long way so long as your dealing with pure chemicals.