PDA

View Full Version : Why do my posts now need approval ?

brian_723
01-15-2012, 09:29 AM
I try to contribute as much as possible but i am not sure I can be bothered if all my posts now need approval from a moderator .If this is the case i do not think i will bother to contribute .

I expect this thread to be deleted but if someone can pm the reason why i cannot post .

Neo
01-15-2012, 10:27 PM
I do not know why, I will try to fix it. But maybe someone on another forum, some moderator or admin flagged your posts as spam and sent to antispam service which this forum is connected to, now all vbulletin softwares in 4.X versions range and above will think you are spammer. Do you visit and post on any other forums?

venusinfurs
01-15-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm having the same issue. If this post even shows up. I must admit it's extremely frustrating considering I try to contribute as well and this happens.

SDBF
01-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Getting the same with my posts. Probably has to do with the EK board and the problems they are having with their former owner.

brian_723
01-15-2012, 10:54 PM
I do not know why, I will try to fix it. But maybe someone on another forum, some moderator or admin flagged your posts as spam and sent to antispam service which this forum is connected to, now all vbulletin softwares in 4.X versions range and above will think you are spammer. Do you visit and post on any other forums?

Yes I do visit other boards as well but have not done any spam though .

the dragon
01-16-2012, 11:56 PM
I agree you can't post what you want and threads get deleted. I give up.

brian_723
01-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Getting the same with my posts. Probably has to do with the EK board and the problems they are having with their former owner.

yes I do post on that board also .