PDA

View Full Version : Confused unfortunately not Dazed

Japes
01-02-2012, 06:58 AM
I live in O-H-I-O, legal high banned in 2011. Head shops now offer crap. Out of state online sellers won't sell to me. I've tried Mr. Nice Guy Unbannable, junk. I've tried Barely Legal, crap. $40 total bucks down the drain. What the hell am I gonna do now? Cannaboids make the product what it is. Without that ingredient, it's lame.

I don't care about the ban since I've been buying the real stuff for 20 years. I am hear to learn more about what is decent to smoke and to give my two cents about the products available to me. I don't want to waste any more money on stuff that doesn't work. Give me suggestions on what to try.

I was a Mr. Nice Guy Stuk fan. :(

The_One_and_Only_E
01-05-2012, 02:57 PM
IDK. You could try going out of state to buy shit, or go back to the natural herb.

SuperSnuff
01-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Buy from the UK? AM2201 is a good chem to try...

growl
01-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Real herb is the best alternative it seems in your situation. Are you looking for just new experiences with smoke-able highs? Or just a high?

Japes
01-22-2012, 02:47 AM
What I've tried lately that I can write about: Hayze (weak), Wicked XXX (average), Hi-5 (good).

Well, it seems I may have complained to soon. My local shops still have crap smoke. I did go not far away and found me some Mr. Nice Guy. I have been dazed ever since.

The_One_and_Only_E
01-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Glad to hear there was a happy conclusion to this tale.