PDA

View Full Version : Champagne VS Crave ( deodoriser review)

growl
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM

CRAVE

So I finally received my Crave yesterday and tried it this morning. I attached some pictures as well to help give a better explanation of how I deodorised my shoes and the overall look of the product.

Background: 140 pound female semi-experienced user, I have had experiences with weed, coke, salvia, DXM, MDMA, adderall, opiates, and benzos.

Situation: Woke up at 7:15 am for work had about 5 hours of sleep and feel pretty shitty and tired.

+00: My shoes snorted the two lines that I have attached as pictures. I do not have a scale so I do not know the exact amount in mg that my shoes has snorted. Instantly, burning in the shoes and a not so pleasant drip.

+15: I am finishing getting ready for work and ready to leave and I notice I have an abdunce of energy unlike before. I am zipping around unlike my usual moving at snail pace lol. I run out the door and I leave for work.

+20: Driving to work and I have some of my e-cigerette, feel good smoking. Music is sounding a bit more interesting and I get into more (as in singing and such). As rapidfire explained in a champagne review, he felt "Amped" up. That's exactly how I feel right now. Ready to go! type of feeling.

+45: My shoes are still feeling the rush. At this point, my legs feel tingly and I am working at a super fast pace. I also talk to my coworkers easily and fluently, excited for some interaction while normally, I am kind of quiet and keep to myself. My shoes have another line, they seem to be losing some of the deodorising effects.

+2hr: Still feeling the mild cola feeling, amped feeling. Feeling very optomistic, I am almost getting an empathy type feeling. I texted my boyfriend and just told him how much I care/love him which is more empathic as the typical me. Maybe some very mild euphoria.

Conclusion:Another good experience with VIP. Overall, mild cola feeling, mild stimulation, confidence boost, and at higher doses, empathy, and mild euphoria.

CHAMPAGNE

Quoted from my previous reviews in other threads:

Quick teaser review:

I had to try a bit tonight and I was low on energy anyway. I can't say how many mg my shoes sniffed but it was 4 medium sized lines (I don't have a scale sorry!)

+00 - First two lines my shoes sniffed and they felt a little something.

+15 min - shoes were still feeling a bit stinky, added a third line.

+20 min - shoes are feeling something. My shoes are odorless. I'm feeling more confident, more socialable, talkative, and energentic. Easily interested and excited. Who knew that odor free shoes could effect my wellbeing

+30 min - still feeling good. Not jittery but feeling excited. I can compare the effects to cola. A mild cola but a nice feeling. I am feeling slight euphoria at this point, enjoying some tingles in my legs :P

+ 1 hour - slowly coming down wanting to continue this feeling as I have some laundry to do and have to shower still while lacking energy. Added fourth lines. Shoes are feeling good again

I am now at the point of 1.5 hours. Still feeling pretty good and shoes are doing well. Some comments: slight burning after the 3rd line and the drip was not numbing like cola so it was not very pleasant (taste wise). My throat is a bit sore. I will prolly take a klonopin to come down before bed so I would recommend having something on hand to help you sleep, I could prolly stay awake for hours (both good and bad ) Also, appetite suppressant, my shoes were the opposite of hungry.

Overall method with my shoes sniffing: pretty good. Recommended for social events. Mild cola feeling. Could almost be used as an adderall substitute on low doses, helps me pay attention and become more interested in things. Helps with confidence and makes my shoes very talkative.

Conclusion: Once I get paid next week, I'm buying in bulk. I recommend this product and I haven't even fully tried it (weekday vs weekend type thing). I will report my findings when my shoes do not sniff this product but injest the product.

I rate champagne 10 out of 10: based on my experience, price, shipping, and vendor (vip labs has been nothing but fantastic).

Just an update with my experience with champagne:

Used the whole gram after 4 days. I was drinking 2-3 shots worth one night (I am small and def had a heavy buzz going on) and then my shoes roughly had 200mg injested. After about 20-30 min, my shoes started feeling the effects and then my shoes sniffed roughly 2 average sized lines. After about 30-45 min, I felt like this could be compared to coke. I could drink continuely without feeling much of the effects of alcohol and was heavly stimulated. My shoes were chatty and energetic. I ended up taking a klonopin to fall asleep.

My shoes would def compare this this overall to a mild cola, my shoes felt some eurphoria but not compareable to X. Like I said, I am buying bulk tomorrow when I get paid because I very much enjoy cola and this is mild verison at a nice price I will be awaiting the crave I ordered and compare the two. I love this stuff

Crave VS Champagne

Do I find a big difference between the two? No, not really. It seems as if both of my conclusions with Champagne and Crave seems to coinside with one another and very similar. I am not sure if it's placebo but I almost feel like Crave was better enjoyed snorting versus snorting Champagne. Not honestly sure though. Do I recommend them? Yes, very much so. Like I have said, VIP is a great responsive vendor and their products have yet to disappoint. I would recommend paying the extra shipping though if in the US, cos it seems it takes around 10 days or more (possibily to due to the holidays). If I have any more experience with Crave aka when drinking, injesting, etc I will post it here. Overall, I recommend you get the deal with the Champagne and buy in bulk. I like both, but is there a huge difference that I could recommend one over the other? Not really. I like them both possibly cos they are so similar. Mild cola feeling for both and at higher doses, some eurphoria, and ups the confidence and talk-abilty (lol). Could make a boring night more interesting and kinda makes you wanna dance/music better. At lower doses, adderall type feeling. Also, appetite suppressant.

The_One_and_Only_E
11-23-2011, 02:31 AM
Mmm. So mostly just difference in consistency then? Glad to head it's a good product at the least.

growl
11-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Def worth the money. I am curious though if crave is more effective snorted and champagne more effective ingested? Not sure, but it would be interesting and I will be experimenting in the future.

rapidfire187
11-25-2011, 06:55 PM
In my experience, Champagne was definitely more effective when ingested. Haven't tried Crave, but if I did pick some up I would try it the same way b/c of how great it turned out with Champagne.

PlantShaman
11-25-2011, 07:51 PM
My shoes definitely seem to smell much fresher and keep smelling fresh much longer when the Champagne is parachuted instead of being applied with a straw. ;)

growl
12-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Tried 250 mg of crave injested and def stronger effects compared to sniffing, same effects as champagne I'd say.

The_One_and_Only_E
12-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Has anyone tried banging this? I'm imagining it would be pretty sweet provided it dissolved well.

growl
12-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Has anyone tried banging this? I'm imagining it would be pretty sweet provided it dissolved well. banging it???

Neo
12-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Don't inject any RC's ... it's stupid.

The_One_and_Only_E
12-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Injecting any drug is stupid. I wasn't exactly recommending it. I was just wondering if anyone ever tried it.

PlantShaman
12-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Things like this cause products like these to come under attack... if people associate your product with iv drug users they are going to demonize it. This stuff is no where near the right ph to be injecting anyway. You would fuck yourself up if you tried to do that.

Let's all just enjoy having wonderfully fresh kicks and forget all this crazy talk. ;)

Herbal-Champion
12-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Don't inject any RC's ... it's stupid.

I Agree To The Fullest!

bb2000
02-16-2012, 06:41 AM
hi guys was wondering wat the sex is like when on the products?