PDA

View Full Version : Legal highs ban in the UK ,anyone care to expalin it

brian_723
11-17-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061971/Instant-ban-legal-highs-scientists-categorise-danger-drugs.html

So does this mean the game is up ,when will this start .

growl
11-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Hmm, I hope this doesn't apply to our sponsor! Stupid politics...

brian_723
11-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Not yet but i think it will ,had heard this was coming so stock up guys ,at least for Christmas .

The_One_and_Only_E
11-18-2011, 04:36 AM
Brutal. Now drug researcher will need to stay way ahead. Interesting times are afoot.

LHFU
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
It's the daily Mail. I wouldn't worry too much. Are there any other papers reporting this and in the same way?

brian_723
11-21-2011, 05:05 PM
no point worrying and even though it was in the daily fail ,i still think this will happen soon .

HYPER_DRIVE
11-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Lol that is a big joke a years ban on legal drugs? They will have to pinpoint what legal drugs they will be banning to start with unless the Uk just makes up the law as they go along. here in the states they can only ban a drug if they know what it is like most of the JWH noids are banned because of the stores selling it as K2 or spice but if a new herbal blend comes out like am-2201 or am-2233 there is nothing they can do about it. Less than a week ago police confiscated all of the K2 and spice from some stores in central Florida ( where I'm from ) only to have to give it back because none of those had any of the banned drugs in them.

I feel sorry for the people that has to live in a country where the law can just say lets ban it all that way we can stay on top of it, but the thing is the manufacturer's stay 5 steps ahead of the law by coming out with a new batch of legal stuff as soon as one is banned. Just think how much money they are spending trying to fight this when all they are doing is going backwards it makes you think how these idiots ever made it into power much less out their front door of their homes.

el gringo loco
11-28-2011, 08:49 AM
The government need to get real and accept that people like to have a choice in what they choose to put into their body. Where the government could be wise would be to have government run headshops, where quality of products would be proffessionally guaranteed, and sensible guidelines of use could be issued. Certainly it might lead to them deciding to legalise all banned drugs, since they are mostly a problem simply because they are deemed "illegal". Thus it's not the drugs that are the problem, it's the law!
If the government really do care about our health, why then are they still permitting the sale of cigarettes and alcohol, the 2 biggest killers over all the drugs in society>>>???, biggest hippocrits in the world!!:D

-Sure, ban some legal highs for 1 year like mdpv, energy 1...but leave the kids with some others in the meantime-or they'll be back to their shady street dealers. Use your brains, gov!

SDBF
11-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Then how will they put people in jail for free slave labor? Please think of the poor Corporations and their bottom line. /s

el gringo loco
11-28-2011, 01:07 PM
That's a very good point SD, please forgive me for forgetting about this very important true fact. I'm so sorry..:eek:

PromDat
11-29-2011, 12:25 PM
The government need to get real and accept that people like to have a choice in what they choose to put into their body. Where the government could be wise would be to have government run headshops, where quality of products would be proffessionally guaranteed, and sensible guidelines of use could be issued. Certainly it might lead to them deciding to legalise all banned drugs, since they are mostly a problem simply because they are deemed "illegal". Thus it's not the drugs that are the problem, it's the law!
If the government really do care about our health, why then are they still permitting the sale of cigarettes and alcohol, the 2 biggest killers over all the drugs in society>>>???, biggest hippocrits in the world!!:D

-Sure, ban some legal highs for 1 year like mdpv, energy 1...but leave the kids with some others in the meantime-or they'll be back to their shady street dealers. Use your brains, gov!

the government gives exactly 0 fucks about your personal health, wellbeing and happyness... if they did, they wouldn't kick people's doors down, lock them up for 10+ years with rapists, paedophiles, murders and the real dangerous people in our society (in hopes that they have to pick up some of those traits in jail in order to surive, so that when they come out, even if they went in good people, they can point at them and say - 'Look what drugs must have done to that man.. He's a bitter, angry, violent, paranoid, social lock in!'..Not to mention if you got locked up for pot, the facts that Hard drugs are really all that's available in jail. I was in for less than a week before being offered meth and heroin for the first time in my life.. EVER.. ) all over personal choice.
what they care about is your compliance, and having something they can PLANT in your house that makes you instantly guilty without any further thinking on their part... Cops don't like to be detectives.. They like to be moving men.

and property forfieture is another unconstitutional abortion forced through by the ONDCP and congress..but that's a rant for another day.

el gringo loco
11-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Excellent and very true rant, Valseedian!

-This "war on drugs" is a pathetic war on personal freedom. What makes it even more hard to stomach is the ways the government try their damndest to make relatively safe drugs like grass and mdma look like terrible things. Then you hear in the news that cocaine use is rampant in parliament as from swab samples. So the politicians are druggies themselves. Hippocrasy is not the word!!::D

The_One_and_Only_E
11-29-2011, 11:16 PM
"The War on Drugs" is so Orwellian it scares me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_war#In_fiction

SuperSnuff
11-30-2011, 04:11 PM
This will be what you're talking about, nothing listed on the site as yet...

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs/drug-law/temporary-class-drug-orders/

Fag shit in my opinion.