PDA

View Full Version : VIP Labs' Volts Energy Pills Review - Better than Red Bull

VIP-Labs
11-17-2011, 02:50 AM
http://www.legalhighsforum.com/images/vip-labs/vip-labs-volts-lhf-image.jpg

TL;DR - This is a pretty nice energy pill. I haven't experimented with much from VIP Labs before but I was pleasantly surprised by this particular product. The energizing effects were decently potent without being overly tweaky. The two-pack provided several hours of zip and, with the exception of some sleeplessness, I didn't really suffer any significant negative after-effects. All things considered, I'm quite pleased.

VIP Labs is a vendor I don't have much experience with but when a friend offered me a two-pack of their Volts energy pills to try out, I didn't hesitate to take them for a test drive. With the post-ban shakeup, I'm down for testing products from any vendor out there in hopes of finding out who will be the first to come up with a product that is both potent and legal. While this doesn't have nearly the energetic properties of some of the pre-ban energy pills, it did prove strong enough that I would probably have still given it a decent rating pre-ban.

My friend had tried these and liked them so much that he ordered some for me and suggested I review them. Now, he doesn't have quite as high a tolerance as I do when it comes to stims, so I took his endorsement with a grain of salt... but I trust his opinion enough to treat these pills seriously. I started small and took half a pill on an empty stomach with lots of water. After about 30 minutes, I noticed a slight boost in energy and I was feeling a bit talkative. As I didn't feel that my heart was about to explode, I assumed it was safe to take the other half.

About half an hour after this, I was feeling pretty damn good. The energy boost was noticeable and I found myself motivated to get some chores I'd been neglecting done. Approximately three hours after I first dropped, I could feel myself coming down, so I took the second pill. This took me back up to where I was before - possibly even a little higher. I spent the next two hours getting things done around the apartment.

Once the energy began to taper off, it did so rather quickly. I burned some incense and was feeling ready for bed so I called it a night and crashed out. It did take me a good hour to fall asleep despite not feeling energized any more but the sleeplessness wasn't markedly more pronounced than one would expect from an energy pill. Once I did get to sleep, I slept soundly and woke up with no noticable hangover.

While the energy I experienced was nice, it wasn't as extreme as I personally prefer. Still, I'd say it was a positive experience and one that I'd do again. If you want a few hours of energy without getting tweaky, try these out.

As always, thanks for reading,
Me. (test_subject_beta)

As seen here;
http://www.legaldrugreviews.com/2011/11/vip-labs-volts-energy-pills-better-than.html

growl
11-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I'd be interested in trying these but I have had tried any legal energy pills other than caffeine pills before.

The_One_and_Only_E
11-18-2011, 04:37 AM
It would be interesting to know what's in these considering their marketed as a dietary supplement. Should be some sort of legal, consumption approved, stimulant.

growl
11-18-2011, 02:12 PM
It would be interesting to know what's in these considering their marketed as a dietary supplement. Should be some sort of legal, consumption approved, stimulant.

True. I don't think VIP would share their secret recipe for VOLTS. I think I would rather enjoy the effects of champagne for an stimulant boost. That's my opinion tho. If there was a comparison of these to champagne, I'd be a bit more interested.

The_One_and_Only_E
11-19-2011, 07:33 PM
I wasn't asking them to share their secrets; I was simply making an observation.

rapidfire187
11-28-2011, 08:35 PM
I really like that reviewer. I'd be interested in seeing what he had to say about Champagne. Oh, and I would certainly hope Volts are better than Red Bull. Red Bull don't do shit for me.

growl
11-29-2011, 02:44 PM
I really like that reviewer. I'd be interested in seeing what he had to say about Champagne. Oh, and I would certainly hope Volts are better than Red Bull. Red Bull don't do shit for me.

Agreed, drinking a red bull now and not doing shit lol. I hope VIP comes out with something close to E/MDMA alternative...

The_One_and_Only_E
11-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I'm sure they've got other things cooking, legal highs aren't getting in any less demand.

PlantShaman
12-13-2011, 06:49 AM
The_One_and_Only_E

I'm sure they've got other things cooking, legal highs aren't getting in any less demand.

VIP Labs and London Underground set the standard in the legal highs industry. No energy drink/pill/powder on the market has the electricity of Volts and Champagne is hands down the most amazing shoe deodoriser ever invented. I never thought my old dancing shoes would ever smell this fresh again! :D

The success of Champagne and Volts will likely determine if VIP releases anything new in the future. I for one hope they do well and continue to produce such high quality products in spite of all the complications that the industry is invariably wrought with.

If you are a fan of their products, I encourage you to help make VIP a success! Below I have listed a few things that we all can do to help VIP Labs grow and become strong.

You should already like VIP on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/viplabs)!
Tell everyone you know about the great new products from VIP!
Talk to the sales rep at your local smoke shop or pipe store about VIP Labs, encourage them to visit the website, and ask them to stock Champagne and Volts in their stores ASAP!
Buy VIP, Sell VIP, Give VIP as holiday presents!!!

If we all do these things VIP Labs could be the industry leader in a few short months. With a company like VIP dominant in the market, other manufacturer's will be pressured to improve the quality of their products in order to compete with them. As I see it, it's a win win situation for us, no matter who ends up dominating the market in the end.

Support VIP Labs to ensure the quality of future energy and mood enhancing supplements!

growl
12-13-2011, 05:23 PM
@PlantShaman you have tried VIP volts?

I wish I had a facebook to like VIP-Labs, I just hate facebook :P I followed them on twitter tho ha

PlantShaman
12-13-2011, 11:45 PM
@PlantShaman you have tried VIP volts?I

Yes I have! Just one Volts tablet is all it takes to keep me energized all day long.

growl
12-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Yes I have! Just one Volts tablet is all it takes to keep me energized all day long.

How does it compare to a red bull or VIP champagne?

The_One_and_Only_E
12-15-2011, 04:29 AM
Stronger than red bull, not quite as "druggy" (if that makes sense) as champagne.

Also; Good to see you back PS

PlantShaman
12-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Stronger than red bull, not quite as "druggy" (if that makes sense) as champagne.

Well said!

Thanks E, I never went away, just been really busy so I haven't been posting much.

growl
12-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Hmm interesting. I'm not sure if I really have interest in just an energy pill, dietary supplement, no offense. I'm all about supporting our sponsor which I've had only great experience with but not so sure about volts. This is a 'legal high' forum, ya know?

The_One_and_Only_E
12-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Yeah, but these really are supposed to be more functional than fun. I would rather just get pircetam though.

rapidfire187
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm curious to try these. I think the best drugs are functional AND fun. I like to be able to alter my mind without it being obvious to those arround. How's the price? VIP Labs site doesn't work too well on this phone.

growl
07-02-2012, 01:07 AM
@rapidfire, you can only buy them in bulk at 100 packets (or 200 pills, each package contains two pills) for $200...I really think you'd like Flight 300's, as they are stimulant type...have you had MDMA?

VIP-Labs
07-02-2012, 02:13 AM
VIP-Labs VOLTS are VERY cheap, only NZD $5.00 per 2 pack.

http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk/all-products?page=shop.product_details&category_id=1&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=42

rapidfire187
07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
@rapidfire, you can only buy them in bulk at 100 packets (or 200 pills, each package contains two pills) for $200...I really think you'd like Flight 300's, as they are stimulant type...have you had MDMA?

I tried Glide 150 and really liked it though it didn't last long. I'm sure I'd love Flght 300. But 6-APB powder would be more efficient I think. I almost bought some last week but I didn't.

I've never had pure MDMA but I've taken ex a lot of times. But you can never tell what's in those. I'd been told by different dealers that their ex contained cocaine, heroin, even mescalin. I think they were ALL just stupid ass drug dealers though. So yea...no idea if I've even really had MDMA.

Urban
07-02-2012, 05:16 PM
hey sorry to distrupt your guys' convo but can someone pm me to lead me in the right direction on what vendor to buy from for rc just need basic info im new to this but want to try.

Urban
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
i cant message you growl i was just wanting to know if champagne is good or any other ones that have good reviews let me know plz

Ebony
07-03-2012, 06:25 AM
VIP-Labs VOLTS are VERY cheap, only NZD $5.00 per 2 pack.

http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk/all-products?page=shop.product_details&category_id=1&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=42

They basically don't work though, and $26.95 australian

Neo
07-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I've tried these a number of times, if you take two they definitely work. One is more controllable and ideal for work or smaller social situations if you don't want to be gurning your face off. Similar to London Underground Move + Groove. Not everyone wants to get totally smacked over everytime ... for something like that you need the new LU Doves.

rapidfire187
07-03-2012, 02:20 PM
I'll definitely look into these when I get more money. They're cheap enough that I feel it's not much of a risk. Thanks guys!

topi14
11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks, will try these, price is very interesting, incl. sale coupon end price is 1.58 ;)

saltyclams
12-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Im curious to see if any1 has any experience with mr smiley auto focus? insuffulation prefffered

HotDogsForTea
12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Nice review, I'll have to give it a go!

topi14
12-25-2012, 11:08 AM
these are very good ...