PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions

Fenix
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Hello everyone, I am completely new to this. I had no Idea until recently that all these things existed. Unfortunately it was the local news reporting that the state was banning "bath salts" LoL. I see now that there new 50 state legal ie.. drone 4, crazy train, black diamnd, white china etc.. but I have seen mixed reviews. Are any of these brands any good? what else is out there (FL Legal) I like candycaine and would prefer this type of high and would be awesome to last long. Can you find this stuff locally? I guess just general info on the different types etc.. thanks Fenix

SDBF
10-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Why not look at the board sponsor and the products they have?

I've never tried any of the ones you have listed. What are the effects like? What effects are you looking for?

Fenix
10-12-2011, 02:23 AM
I noticed that the board sponsored items are all UK Im not sure of all the legalities. After all I live in the police state of FL, dont want to have the ups guy with a badge because I ordered something illegal from overseas. So far from looking over this site I have learned a lot, would love to see reviews of the new "legal" stuff here in the states.

VIP-Labs
10-12-2011, 02:37 AM
Currently VIP Volts Energy Pills (http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk/all-products?page=shop.product_details&category_id=1&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=42) and VIP Champagne Shoe Deodoriser (http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk/all-products?page=shop.product_details&category_id=2&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=41) are legal in all 50 states.

The_One_and_Only_E
10-12-2011, 10:06 PM
I noticed that the board sponsored items are all UK Im not sure of all the legalities. After all I live in the police state of FL, dont want to have the ups guy with a badge because I ordered something illegal from overseas. So far from looking over this site I have learned a lot, would love to see reviews of the new "legal" stuff here in the states.

UK tends to have stricter laws regarding this stuff too, if it's legal in the UK chances are it's legal in the states.