PDA

View Full Version : Better and Where

makiniteze22
09-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Which is better for euphoria feeling: Red Dawn Sleep walker or Charge? And where is the best place to buy either?

The_One_and_Only_E
09-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Red Dawn is pretty decent if recall correctly.

No sourcing unfortunately.

Neo
09-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Watch this space ... new products coming soon.

The_One_and_Only_E
09-16-2011, 01:55 AM
Watch this space ... new products coming soon.

Let me get my rave music ready.

venusinfurs
09-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Which is better for euphoria feeling: Red Dawn Sleep walker or Charge? And where is the best place to buy either?

Never tried charge but Red Dawn Sleepwalker gives me loads of euphoria, music appreciation, and happy natural feeling energy. I tend to stay away from products labeled "bath salts" after my nightmare with such products containing MDPV

makiniteze22
09-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Thank you for everyone, or both of you who responded. I will be going with Speep Walker I believe. So when my product arrives I will post my thoughts. Again thank you for your opinions...One_And_Only_E, any chance you could pm me a source?

Bubblewrapped
09-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Red Dawn Sleepwalker did nothing for me I'm afraid - not so much as a tingle :(

slabs75
09-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Likewise, all it done to me was made me sweat a shit load and gave me some fluro colored urine, but i guess it effects people differently. My partner loves em, she thinks their the ducks nuts

NoOrFeRnLiTeBlAzEr
09-17-2011, 05:21 AM
Thank you for everyone, or both of you who responded. I will be going with Speep Walker I believe. So when my product arrives I will post my thoughts. Again thank you for your opinions...One_And_Only_E, any chance you could pm me a source?

Sleep Walker is one I've been hearing good about. Have fun and keep us updated.

The_One_and_Only_E
09-17-2011, 04:58 PM

No sorry. Sourcing isn't allowed. Google and safeorscam.com are your friends.

venusinfurs
09-28-2011, 12:46 AM

Amazon sells em for the same price i pay at my local headshop. Also they sell a whole display for only $4 more than my local headshop owner offered me one for. $5 a pack if you buy em in bulk. Which if you love em as much as i do, is a great deal.

makiniteze22
09-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Ok so i recieved my Sleep Walker about a week and ago and immediately was taken back yet surprised. I didn't realized i had ordered so many CAPSULES!!! With a smile on my face and a lighter in my hand i head to my gay rage...what us state folk call the garage. Excited I open the non descrete PS envelope to see a display box (like you'd see in a gas station for chewing gum) and 24 packets of Red Dawn Sleep Walker. Initial thought...i'm gonna be high for a long time:D SO i proceed to carefully open my first package, careful not to spill the contents, only to find out they are capsules, not a big deal, actually a great way to package and send overseas. SO i read the instrustions on the back, take two capsules but not exceed 4 in a 24 hour period. ok, Second thought, that's an awful lot of powder to be smoking. In a previous thread i mentioned that i smoke my legals, not snort or ingest them. SO i proceed to bust open my first capsule, at first i notice two obvious concerns, one being the odor, pungent. Secondly the large amount of YELLOW powder laying on my foil. I know foil isn't reccommended, but, it's my thing. Now the instructions said two capsules, how the hell am i gonna smoke two capsules worth?! Well i soon come to find out, i'm not. the sheer taste of the red dawn is horrible, the taste combined with the smell, sickening. I could tell this wasn't going to be with i thought it was going to be. I end up soldiering through about a quarter gram. 20 minutes pass...do i feel anything? nothing to be noteworthy other than the still burning sensation in my chest. 40 minutes pass. Nothing yet, burning sensation diminishing. 60 minutes into it, i tell myself i have to smoke more to get something, problem is, i just cant. I have an idea. i'll mix it with some of my Bliss...to diminish some of the taste and smell it was more of a 70/30 mix. my bliss over powers but defeats the purpose in trying Red Dawn. My over all experience, unsatisfied. wishing ihadn't purchased so much. Is there something i missed in the responses to the post? For one, unsmokeable, for two, taste horrible, three, the amount that i would have had to smoke scares me, not worth trying. Any other suggestions?

SDBF
09-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok so i recieved my Sleep Walker about a week and ago and immediately was taken back yet surprised. I didn't realized i had ordered so many CAPSULES!!! With a smile on my face and a lighter in my hand i head to my gay rage...what us state folk call the garage. Excited I open the non descrete PS envelope to see a display box (like you'd see in a gas station for chewing gum) and 24 packets of Red Dawn Sleep Walker. Initial thought...i'm gonna be high for a long time:D SO i proceed to carefully open my first package, careful not to spill the contents, only to find out they are capsules, not a big deal, actually a great way to package and send overseas. SO i read the instrustions on the back, take two capsules but not exceed 4 in a 24 hour period. ok, Second thought, that's an awful lot of powder to be smoking. In a previous thread i mentioned that i smoke my legals, not snort or ingest them. SO i proceed to bust open my first capsule, at first i notice two obvious concerns, one being the odor, pungent. Secondly the large amount of YELLOW powder laying on my foil. I know foil isn't reccommended, but, it's my thing. Now the instructions said two capsules, how the hell am i gonna smoke two capsules worth?! Well i soon come to find out, i'm not. the sheer taste of the red dawn is horrible, the taste combined with the smell, sickening. I could tell this wasn't going to be with i thought it was going to be. I end up soldiering through about a quarter gram. 20 minutes pass...do i feel anything? nothing to be noteworthy other than the still burning sensation in my chest. 40 minutes pass. Nothing yet, burning sensation diminishing. 60 minutes into it, i tell myself i have to smoke more to get something, problem is, i just cant. I have an idea. i'll mix it with some of my Bliss...to diminish some of the taste and smell it was more of a 70/30 mix. my bliss over powers but defeats the purpose in trying Red Dawn. My over all experience, unsatisfied. wishing ihadn't purchased so much. Is there something i missed in the responses to the post? For one, unsmokeable, for two, taste horrible, three, the amount that i would have had to smoke scares me, not worth trying. Any other suggestions?

It may not be smokeable. Like Mephedrone isn't smokable. Try swallowing and see if that works.

makiniteze22
10-30-2011, 12:03 AM
I ate more then the recommended dose and got nothing. (Doubled dose) so now i have a bunch of it and don't want it.

The_One_and_Only_E
10-30-2011, 07:21 AM
Shitty. It's possible you got a bad batch or have some insensetivity. Do you do a lot of stimulants per chance?