PDA

View Full Version : Bath Salt Ban?

NoOrFeRnLiTeBlAzEr
09-15-2011, 05:05 AM
Local head shop gave me heads up that US nationwide ban is coming into effect around the beginning of Oct. Anyone else heard of this? I googled (of course) and saw something to the fact that it will be a year-long temporary ban until the dea can figure out how to handle this 'crisis'.

The_One_and_Only_E
09-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Well, there probably scheduling common chemicals so I'm imaging we'll see a new wave of chems coming out. I haven't actually heard about this though.

lawlblue
10-02-2012, 11:46 AM
BATH SALTS are widely being reported to cause people to become "zombies" a quick Youtube search will pull up many recordings of mainstream media and also a few other opinions on the matter. Personally due to this I wouldn't touch the stuff.

squirrelmaster
10-02-2012, 10:32 PM
^^^ troll? mainstream media? you cant be serious?

jones
10-03-2012, 01:33 AM
BATH SALTS are widely being reported to cause people to become "zombies" a quick Youtube search will pull up many recordings of mainstream media and also a few other opinions on the matter. Personally due to this I wouldn't touch the stuff.

Dudes bath salts are just rc's (recreational oops I meant research chemicals) that are mixed together, for your partying pleasure. The problem is that bath salts are very strong, think cocaine level strong. We all know folks who become compulsive, hell I get thet way myself from time to time specially when I get fat (or fatter more like). I hafta make myself lose weight. Fat folks just become compulsive in many cases very similar as fat folks also live shorter lives, much like druggies.Well some folks get too crazy with the dosage and never wanna dry out-I call that addiction cause I rode that train before & it is no worse than many other things we all see in everyday life. Why must people insist on villifying a thing that brings joy to the other such unhappy folks, I see everyday, as I would guess bad trips on bath salts are much less common that homeless people, DWI, starving children,cats & dogs. Why do I see so many folks just parrotting incorect information. Ever see south park? right now I'm thinking bout mr mackey saying it, "Bath Salts are Bad, MMkayy.
Having a blow out while riding my HD is a crapload worse than bath salts have been to me, so please folks who have never seen bath salts, let alone even ever used bath salts, please stop talking bad stuff about them. Instead get on about gambling, or the fact the GE just made record earnings $5,000,000,000+ Profit for 2011 & paid $0 in income tax money. If that ain't good enough hell, I don't go around telling folks that I hate alcohol & that alcoholics killed 100 times as many folks as bath salts have. Let Congress know for me too please. Mebbe someone could key the prez into the real fact that bath salt & rc use in general will help him keep the population less pissed off bout not getting the free rent or free gas or free ect that he so much as promised he'd be handing out over the last 4 years that nobody I know who actually has a need for more money. Bankers & wall street folks don't need more money so why bail them out? Instead every taxpaying American citizen could have received a $15,000 kick-back. You think if that happened thered be a lil' economy revitalization, Yeah. What things will the banker's buy to stimulate our economy? Practically nada folks that money gets put into off-shore accounts that the gov't doesn't seem interested in much. Who goes to jail when a crime is committed- Not white collar criminals.

Rant off i hope

jones
10-03-2012, 04:39 PM

Get rid of idiots like this & we won't hafta

lawlblue
11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Get rid of idiots like this & we won't hafta

jones you have replied to nearly every post i had made on this forum. I'm merely stating my opinions based on what evidence i've been given. I could even give sources for all information i had provided but you are literally going off on a rant about non related issues. get back on topic and we can have a conversation. Let's talk about WHY the governemt portrays bath salts as a "zombie like" enducing drug? some people on bath salts have even been reported to off eated peoples brains, stabbing themselfs and even ripping out there own intestines.. Whether i believe this is actually due to bath salts that are being sold here or some other strain is irrelavent but the fact that the mainstream media reports this crap.

Also my personal opinion will never be changed I'm not a sniffer I won't ever take powders like cocain or anything and i don't oppose anyone else who wants to do this.

jones
11-08-2012, 04:01 AM
well lawblue I don't do bath salts but I like me freedom to so please keep your grubby fingers out of my freedoms
Also I don't like cops so cram that also