PDA

View Full Version : Coming of a New

makiniteze22
09-09-2011, 02:38 PM
So in the United States, does anyone know what the replacement for Bath Salts is going to be? They are all becoming outlawed very quickly, Sept. 30th for most of my favorites? Just wondering what to be looking for. Also, for someone who likes to smoke their Legal Highs, what's a good euphoric product?

NoOrFeRnLiTeBlAzEr
09-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Interesting question. Guess the overseas companies are going to get a boost of online sales? I know people that make their own bath salts, but to each his own right?

Red Dawn Sleepwalker maybe?

makiniteze22
09-09-2011, 10:43 PM
I've read about the Red Dawn, and I am under the assumption the it comes in capsule form. Would one still be able to smoke it? And most of the over seas companies are already are of the legalalities of the States and won't deliver to a state where they know it's been "banned" or made Illegal. That goes for the RC companies too, like MDPV, they won't deliver to my home state or surrounding states.

The_One_and_Only_E
09-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Would one still be able to smoke it?.

You can smoke pills, but I wouldn't recommend it. Chances are you'll waste a lot of product if you "chase it" on foil, not to mention get the binders in your lungs which is something you don't want. For smoking I would strongly recommend getting a pure chemical and vaporizing it in a "crack pipe" for the lack of a better term. You waste very little of the chemical with one of these, and you get a mostly vaporized product (instead of toxic combustion byproducts). You can find these in your local headshop. But don't ask for a crack pipe obviously.

I'm talking about one of these bad boys:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-_M2VyZvHtw/TSS5Wov-NhI/AAAAAAAAANU/BFx3gwAQHhE/s1600/572185014-meth-pipe.jpg

In actual response to your question I hear B2 is a good legal salt.

thirdeyelasik
09-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Yeah b2 is a great option. A lot easier on the body than MDPV with not as much nastiness on the comedown. Also 4-fma is a nice stimulant that I'm enjoying at the moment.

sinurgy
09-10-2011, 06:03 PM
theres some new shit i bought non-vendor, called radiance, sold as "good luck powder" lol, bought it a couple days ago. 1 gram 30$. seems close to MDPV effects(never done MDPV but read erowid reports), maybe a close cousin. just very addictive prone.

jefferybreeze
12-28-2011, 01:40 PM
i like the radiance , cant find it any more would like to find a place to buy in bulk ...

brian_723
12-28-2011, 04:30 PM
I read on some forum yesterday , and it was saying people who buy bath salts are silly as they do not know what they are getting and it also stated that you are better off researching and then buying the research chems yourself .It did make sense, although it was not put as politely as I put it .

The_One_and_Only_E
12-30-2011, 08:32 AM
I read on some forum yesterday , and it was saying people who buy bath salts are silly as they do not know what they are getting and it also stated that you are better off researching and then buying the research chems yourself .It did make sense, although it was not put as politely as I put it .

That's all true. Not sure what your point is.

FloridaDeathTrip
01-08-2012, 02:36 PM
WooOooOO WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Look at the gorgeous pinwheel shaped crystals in the bottom of that baby!!!

Bathsalt replacement???? Don't know if there will ever be a commercialized front for legalhighs again as popular as Bathsalts but I can say that Plantfood is still going strong..Spiritual dust is gaining some momentum...

The head shop by me gets all kinds of crazy shit...The new one I noticed was Glass pipe cleaner...500 mg's of crystal shards packd tight in a vial :D lol........ Shits fucking wild and I love it....

Guys gona mess around with ingesting research chemicals I suggest researching Rc's and just ordering the straight product from a vendor....That way it's not totally a mystery if you ingest it...

The_One_and_Only_E
01-09-2012, 06:11 AM
The new one I noticed was Glass pipe cleaner...500 mg's of crystal shards packd tight in a vial :D lol........ Shits fucking wild and I love it....

HAHA. Jesus, I'm either totally domed or that's actually really funny.

big g
01-12-2012, 12:33 AM
i dont think anyone needs to worry about the laws changing in their country. offshore shipping will continue. can they train the dogs quickly enough to detect the new compounds we all love?

The_One_and_Only_E
01-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Maybe. Most dogs are trained to give false positives anyways.

big g
01-12-2012, 03:10 AM
not sure what you mean by 'trained to give false positive'. surely it would be a royal pain in the ass if customs dog constantly indicated that a parcel had an legal substance in it. after intercepting it, x-raying it, opening it and testing. it turned out to be whey protein. in airports perhaps this could be useful for random stop and searches. but in mail centres I think they would put a bullet in the hounds head if it kept giving false positives. dont you think?

makiniteze22
01-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Here's some FYI. On the east coast, Glass Cleaner is now how they are marketing 8 balls. Remember Bliss Gold? (My personal favorite) I believe it is being sold under the name Pipe Cleaner. Not the same formula of course. The label says Crystaal Bubbly Pipe Cleaner. The same Crystaal Bubbly also makes a product they call Hookah Cleaner. I have dubbed the Pipe Cleaner, "Buttered Popcorn". If you've ever had buttered popcorn or the pipe cleaner product, you'll understand why I dubbed it "Buttered Popcorn". Just a few days ago another new product arrived at my 2 hour away headshop..
White Stallion. Upon trying this it has been dubbed "Carmel Popcorn" try it and you'll understand. These are the two best on the market right now. Are they available outside of the east coast, I don't know. I haven't been able to find them online either. If someone knows something I don't, please share.

The_One_and_Only_E
01-13-2012, 12:53 AM
not sure what you mean by 'trained to give false positive'. surely it would be a royal pain in the ass if customs dog constantly indicated that a parcel had an legal substance in it. after intercepting it, x-raying it, opening it and testing. it turned out to be whey protein. in airports perhaps this could be useful for random stop and searches. but in mail centres I think they would put a bullet in the hounds head if it kept giving false positives. dont you think?

Most dogs aren't trained to smell for RC's. I was talking more about getting sniffed on the street. It's very easy for the cops to make it look like dogs find something, then get consent to search (then fuck) you.

younggonzales909
01-13-2012, 09:04 AM
how do yhu make it????

downtownhumanoid
01-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Crystaal Bubbly is my current fave that is store bought. Its here in the midwest, cincinnati to be exact. Labeled as Hookah Cleaner, you are correct sir. Oddly, i get it at the same store where I used to buy my precious Bliss Gold in the blue flip top container. I didnt know that Crystaal and Bliss Gold were made by the same company but it makes sense. Both are top quality. You say theres a post-ban Bliss? Now I gotta ask my vendor. The Crystaal Bubbly is almost an identical product to the Heavenly Bath Salts Energy Soak, (all of these documented in my ever lagging bath salt encyclopedia to be posted here 3 days ago) but the Crystaal is a lil bit more potent and comes fattened up, whereas the Heavenly lacks weight......

downtownhumanoid
01-13-2012, 10:57 PM
the same shop I just mentioned also carried the Good Luck Powders. I am almost 100% that the company that produced those was here in town. Brilliance, Radiance, and Sparkle (mdai i persume) were 3 that i remember, but there was another. They are still around across the river in KY. I overheard some wild hillbilly at a truck stop say something about one of the Good Luck Powders being the same as Jacks Magic Green Beans or whatever the hell they were called......

makiniteze22
01-13-2012, 11:45 PM
~Downtown~
You mentioned Cincinnati. Home of the Buckeyes I presume? I mentioned my "local" shop that's 2 hours away, it's in Columbus. It seems we are closer then we know. I actually reside in the "Home of the Mountaineer", a state that carries absolutely nothing. And boy do I miss that old blue flip top container. I actually still have some containers that I use to put my "Buttered Popcorn" in. Its a mind game. Oh, also, I am under a great assumption that Bliss is a relative of Pipe Cleaner, there's just a lot of similarities. And a lot of questionable information word of mouth. BLISS II was the name of the the new powder I discovered. They CLAIM to be a family member of what we know as Bliss Gold.

downtownhumanoid
01-14-2012, 12:20 AM
damn yo, u hike all the way to c-bus?? thats intense! u ever try mail order? theres some good joints that can get u ur stuff next day or 2 day at latest. I assume your droppin at least 20 on gas alone. I used to live in c-bus when i was "going to school", but not much of that actually gets done in that weed, beer, and football haze. by the way, congrats on the clemson beatdown, that was a beautiful thing. too bad i have to wait until 2013 to see my next bowl game....blah....anyhowz, theres quite a few head shops in c-bus now. The Joint used to sell them pre-ban, and i am pretty sure High Up does. If I were you, on my next trip from the blue mountains, I'd be inclined to stop at any SE ohio highway side marathon and talk to the resident brown man. i know se ohio is crawling with products still.

nbiw
01-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Ha. I love it!! I just wish I had an inkling of an idea of how to get involved. There are just NO GOOD highs around anywhere anymore. Legal OR illegal...

makiniteze22
01-14-2012, 10:32 AM
~downtown...~ The Joint IS my LOCAL HEADSHOP, and they are the only ones on high st. or short north that are carries of such products. The High Up shot sold them pre ban. I am in good with the owners of the joint, the drive just kills me. And 20 in gas would get me 1/5 of the way there, i drop 80 everytime. Thats my fault tho, I drive a F150 with the big boy V8 in it. Anyhow, I'd be interested in you sharing some information with me via private message on who would possibly be doing the mail orders. I've tried online orders but I always end up disappointed. There's another down the road from the joint who sold preban but now they don't, it was owned by Indians i believe. And thanks for the Bowl Win ackknowledgement...everyone in the world took clemson by three or more...CHOKE. It was quite a surprise to see the Mounties not choke in a bowl game...huge statement win for entering a new conference. Oh btw, I will check on the marathon, is there some kind of "key" word i should mention...most gas stations and even shops immediately turn down a decently dress white boy who is looking for bath salts or party powders...lol.

The_One_and_Only_E
01-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Ha. I love it!! I just wish I had an inkling of an idea of how to get involved. There are just NO GOOD highs around anywhere anymore. Legal OR illegal...

Check our sponsors. A good way to get started with highs online.

downtownhumanoid
02-01-2012, 03:00 AM
hey guys, ive followed alot of threads here but this is my first post. Im your neighbor up here in the keystone state and its impossible to go anywhere locally here in pittsburgh and find any of my relaxation aids. c-bus is a 4 hour drive for me. my anxiety makes it difficult to order from an faceless online vendor. does anyone know of any shops in the ohio river valley that are kind? im in pittsburgh 45 minutes from youngstown

id be hitting up youngstown or any little shotty mini mart across the border. best to go into a blue collar neighborhood. just make sure no one is near you, and act like ur keepin it hekka quiet when u hit up the vendor as alot of those guys are nervous and distrustful of strangers (and rightfully so)...just put out the vibe.....

oh yeah, new product from Crystaal Bubbly makers: White Stallion Pipe Cleaner. Very similar product, different bag. 100% positive its the same company.

The_One_and_Only_E
02-02-2012, 01:06 AM
hey guys, ive followed alot of threads here but this is my first post. Im your neighbor up here in the keystone state and its impossible to go anywhere locally here in pittsburgh and find any of my relaxation aids. c-bus is a 4 hour drive for me. my anxiety makes it difficult to order from an faceless online vendor. does anyone know of any shops in the ohio river valley that are kind? im in pittsburgh 45 minutes from youngstown

I don't know anything local. Try our sponsors.

makiniteze22
02-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Hey Downtown, I had the White Stallion when my "local" shop first got it...it's horrible. It has that chemical burn to it. But I do agree with you on the fact that it was an awfully lot like what i refer to as "buttered popcorn"...I'm sticking with the Hookah Cleaner, of course, until they ban it. lol Also, there's another new one endorsed buy the infamous "cocaine" distributor Freeway Ricky Ross...it's marketed at Fire Ant Killer...no joke. It says the word "Fire" has a picture of red ants followed by the word "Killer" I'd prefer it over White Stallion. There's also Heavenly Soaks I believe, the local shopped only picked it up cause their competition was selling the shit out of it. Haven't tried it yet. I just miss Bliss. One more thing, I'm staying in Franklin, Tn for a couple weeks...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERE'S A GOOD SHOP IN THIS AREA...it's near Nashville, Brentwood, and Knoxville. So far I've had no luck coming across anything.

downtownhumanoid
02-09-2012, 10:44 AM
no shit, freeway ricky has a product now? thats too funny. he actually, lived here in cincy for several years during his hey-day, so i know alot of him.

the couple times i tried white stallion it was rather smooth, like a watered down version of Crystaal (i know for a fact its the same company).

the heavenly energy soak isnt bad, very much a buttered popcorn deal. heavenly has 3 other soaks too: euphoric, entrancing and something else i forget