PDA

View Full Version : New to legal highs - advice?

drummerjosh
08-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi,

I am new here and new to legal highs (to all drugs actually). I have seen a lot of buzz around Tai High, would this be a good first thing to try? If so can you buy it pre-rolled or anything?

Thanks,

J

brian_723
08-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi,

I am new here and new to legal highs (to all drugs actually). I have seen a lot of buzz around Tai High, would this be a good first thing to try? If so can you buy it pre-rolled or anything?

Thanks,

J

Tai high is a good one for sure,Tai high bubble berry is on special at moment in the uk if that is where you are at, so buy it now if you are going to because the price will go back up tomorrow after 4 .

Take it very easy at first ,and i mean very easy do not be a hero get to know your level this stuff does work so do not over do it .try bubble berry first then regualr tai high super you will not be disappointed .

Just my opinion but as far as legal highs go i would just stick to herbal incense ,do not dabble with other stuff .

drummerjosh
08-07-2011, 02:16 PM
thanks for your reply! would it be better to use it as an incense first then? rather than smoke it?

drummerjosh
08-07-2011, 02:18 PM
also just a thought - I am looking for a very relaxed experience, not so much a trippy experience. something to relax with on a sunday etc

thanks!

brian_723
08-07-2011, 02:32 PM
thanks for your reply! would it be better to use it as an incense first then? rather than smoke it?

If you use it as an incense it will do nothing for you ,I always put mine in small joints mostly with tobacco ,many people use a bong which if you do not roll is a good way of smoking it and vaporizers are healthiest way but this is expensive .

I am only saying what i do remember these are sold not for human consumption should you choose to smoke like I do it is at your own risk .

The_One_and_Only_E
08-08-2011, 08:50 AM
This link is a shop selling pre-rolled Tai High joints.

http://www.partypillhighs.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&category_id=8&product_id=104&Itemid=118

(This site sponsors LHF so it's okay to link)

This is probably what you want fro first time use.