PDA

View Full Version : LEGALITY: Mailing Salt as a birthday gift

NRG Bunny
08-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Hello, does anybody know if it's legal to mail a packet of 500mg bath salt to New Hampshire US from Nevada? No one seems to know, need to send for birthday present. Thank you :)

brian_723
08-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Are you really sure you want to send a birthday present that could potentially kill someone .

cker
08-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Are you really sure you want to send a birthday present that could potentially kill someone .

hahah sooo true.....

The_One_and_Only_E
08-08-2011, 08:40 AM
If it's legal in both states you shouldn't have a problem. You could try ordering some online for him, and delivering with the order.

NRG Bunny
08-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Hey Brian 723, if I'm not sure about it then I won't ask to begin with. I am an adult & I'm here specifically to ask about the subject, not to receive any lame judgmental remarks. Thank you for your time anyway.

brian_723
08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Hey Brian 723, if I'm not sure about it then I won't ask to begin with. I am an adult & I'm here specifically to ask about the subject, not to receive any lame judgmental remarks. Thank you for your time anyway.

What you do to yourself is one thing ,but i would feel really bad giving a friend stuff like this for a present as there is a risk and it is to your friend .How would you feel if that stuff hurt your friend or even killed your friend ,not being judgmental but something you need to think about .

adventureyzf
08-09-2011, 09:44 PM
What you do to yourself is one thing ,but i would feel really bad giving a friend stuff like this for a present as there is a risk and it is to your friend .How would you feel if that stuff hurt your friend or even killed your friend ,not being judgmental but something you need to think about .

Yeah pretty much assuming we're adults here. Also assuming his friend is an adult. If you snort something just because a friend told you to, then there is more then one idiot in the room.

_____

In other news... make sure the mailer includes "discreet shipping".
If it doesn't say it on the site... don't order.

If you absolutely can't find one (most of them advertise this though) and you would like a link for a such site, just PM me.

NRG Bunny
08-16-2011, 11:07 AM
well i hope u feel better now for yet another "hollier than thou - Stating the Obvious" reply which i simply cant understand why u bother to write in my forum - u need to reply to those who actually will appreciate your concern; certainly Not Me, which i have expressed beforehand & let me simplify it so i wont get any more of annoying waste of time reply again from u: No, thank you.

Yes, Of Course i have thought about it *sigh well, duuh!! the birthday person is actually Happy to receive it & yes he already done his numerous research on MDPV & it is up to him what he wants to do with his body, again: Obviously.

NRG Bunny
08-16-2011, 11:13 AM
hahah sooo true.....
Wow, how long did it took for u to come up with that useless trash? lol go annoy somebody else, Follower.

cker
08-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Wow, how long did it took for u to come up with that useless trash? lol go annoy somebody else, Follower.

What the fuck is your problem man? Not trying to annoy anybody with my "useless trash" was just stating that these 'Bath salts' that everyone is taking are dangerous and i agreed with brians comment. Maybe i could have made this a little more clear, sure.

Sure I didn't have all details that you have tried this bath salt before(?) and your friend has accepted the gift, as i assumed that you where buying a b-day present which normally are a surprise?

Basically just harm minimization my friend and no need to to get so bloody firey over it. You never know what you are officially getting in these mystery bags why not buy 500mg of high grade MDPV from a reputable vendor at least then you have some idea of dosage and know you are getting in terms off effects.

Wasn't meant to be a go at you man, just make sure that your mate is well educated on MDPV dosages and the possible psychosis if he does do over 20mg in 1 night. :)

brian_723
08-17-2011, 05:27 PM
well i hope u feel better now for yet another "hollier than thou - Stating the Obvious" reply which i simply cant understand why u bother to write in my forum - u need to reply to those who actually will appreciate your concern; certainly Not Me, which i have expressed beforehand & let me simplify it so i wont get any more of annoying waste of time reply again from u: No, thank you.

Yes, Of Course i have thought about it *sigh well, duuh!! the birthday person is actually Happy to receive it & yes he already done his numerous research on MDPV & it is up to him what he wants to do with his body, again: Obviously.

You seem very highly strung mate, not sure what it is, maybe too much caffeine but i am so very sorry for offering an opinion on YOUR forum .

NRG Bunny
08-25-2011, 04:48 AM
you need to watch your language & it makes whatever statement you say becoming: empty & uneducated. therefore i have to ignore your empty comment.

NRG Bunny
08-25-2011, 04:52 AM
You seem very highly strung mate, not sure what it is, maybe too much caffeine but i am so very sorry for offering an opinion on YOUR forum .

Thank you & FYI, Its not coffee. No i am not your mate. I really do appreciate that you finally will NOT offer any more opinion.

brian_723
08-25-2011, 03:02 PM
you need to watch your language & it makes whatever statement you say becoming: empty & uneducated. therefore i have to ignore your empty comment.

you need to quote the post you are referring to, then people can follow easier, imho

Thank you & FYI, Its not coffee. No i am not your mate. I really do appreciate that you finally will NOT offer any more opinion.

Thats a relief ,at least now i want have to be worried about you sending me dangerous substances in the post :)

NRG Bunny
08-25-2011, 05:03 PM
you need to quote the post you are referring to, then people can follow easier, [B]imho[/B
Thats a relief ,at least now i want have to be worried about you sending me dangerous substances in the post :)

Thank u & yes i did try / i know how to; hence my reply to yours was no problem as u can see but seems like the forum had hid my little 'unwelcome friends' message as it contains the versatile but immature word AKA f*** so therefore i had to actually leave the same message in his page. Lucky i remember his user name. 

NRG Bunny
08-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Thats a relief ,at least now i want have to be worried about you sending me dangerous substances in the post :)[/quote]
:

Thats a relief ,at least now i want have to be worried about you sending me dangerous substances in the post :)[/quote]t

Wow, LOL Now why would that idea even sprung into your mind in the first place? Forget about sending to overseas but even if thats the case why would it be YOU? I know you are joking but the thought of it is so absurd even for a joke! LOL remember, we started off on the wrong foot here & i am sure it will stay that way, you know it too & i am Just being honest.

i laughed every time people call it: Dangerous Substances.... First of all its the person who decide to take it but for some reason like maybe too lazy to do thorough research to save his/her own life - Irresponsible, ended up dead. It is not the drug that kill; its the person who did not take precaution & reckless on what they going to put in their body!

I am curious to why do you keep on coming back here to my page, Brian_723? For some strange reason You seem to like it here, what is it about you & my page; leaving comment/quoting on things that is not even addressed to you? There are so many other pages you could write & actually appreciate your part Dont you think its a bit creepy? I don't know what is up with that but if I see somebody's post about something that i disagree with, i dont get all 'weirdo-reply happy" & rather mind my own business than making somebody's day feel like poop. Unless if i really do have the answer to the question (NO, not condescending stuff as i know they probably have someone in their lives to get that kind of advise like their mother and father, get the hint?) I mean if you really really really have to, why didnt you just send a private message instead of posting it here? Are you honestly really concern about saving lives o''r are you just posing for your own image so you can have more 'Thanks' for your reputation?

Its not fair to the people who came to this page & genuinely wanting to answer my question instead of giving advise involuntarily when that IS NOT what this page is all about to begin with LOL geez Did you know we were quite happy before you came into my page, Brian_723? Well, u scaring them & turned things sour, well done. Did you even took the time to read my previous comments & feel the happy vibes we had? We were fine, why try to fix something when things are working perfectly fine & wasnt even asked to begin with? What really got me so "High Strung" as you put it to begin with is when you use the word KILLING in the context of your initial email. I find it unnecessary and hurtful especially when i have my dearly friend's birthday in the back of my mind, i am sure you know what i mean, right?

The thing is: Your initial message ruined my day as i am a newbie to this website & i just cant believe somebody already having a go at my question (yes, it is JUST A QUESTION) not a statement, so soon! Then there is another person tag teaming with you (not sure if you know) & i literally felt like i am being bullied just simply because i have a question on my first day! Before your message, I wasnt attacking anybody, i didnt judge, i absolutely did not do anything wrong & yet i feel like i did for the simple fact that i just want to find out more information - isnt that what this website is all about? For somebody who is so anal retentive when it comes to saving lives, you seem to lose the sight of just that: saving lives. i was simply doing my research before i act, just in case, i do not want to get into trouble (just like everybody else) try to be responsible & i was hoping somebody would know the law in that state.... That is all. Then there you are out of the blue coming in here criticizing with your condescending tone & judgmental remarks which makes me feel uncomfortable & attacked on my first day by making me look bad just as i am just trying to establish myself as a newbie - that is not something you should be doing to somebody you do not know, you do not have the privilege to do so because you are not my parents nor friend nor anybody special in my life. Dont they teach you that when you were growing up?

I was hoping that you are an intelligent enough person who would leave me alone after my many messages so i dont have to resolve into this AKA being nasty (i have tried to be civilized & it doesn't work) - My last message was short, straight forward & I also made sure that i Thank You so you wont feel like i am trying to provoke you or start something stupid; it was quite the opposite actually. I dont know how many times i need to tell an average adult to stop something - last time i checked: ONCE. Children on the other hand takes MORE. What you do by coming here/leaving weird messages that wasnt even addressed to you & off the topic but you still hang around shamelessly is a typical adolescent behavior. I guess i have to do what i have to do in order to make this page back to how it was: HAPPY, just how i like it. So for the last time Brian_723, i really dont have time for your silly games & understand this: If you don't like what you see then go seek something you like to see & stop pestering. If you have to pester then go pick somebody whos been here longer or same as you, dont bully! I dont know how else to tell you. Have some self respect & stop hanging around here, i do not want you here in my page, get it?

Anyway, this Topic has been solved, the package is sent & received & everybody had a really great birthday party by the way - nothing stupid happen as they are responsible adults & they are my good friends whom ive known for a while. Yep, This topic had been gone that long ago but i just didnt have the chance because every time i got into this page, all i see is another one of your comment which was the LAST THING in my mind as i was so OVER IT & i guess you are not over it? *sigh Unbelievable. For an English speaking person from England, it sure does take you a few times to understand or get over it? pretty piss poor for a bloke. Thats more of a female traits & yet I AM FEMALE. WOW.

. So.... Lets move on & stop this merry go round, its pointless.

GOA
08-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Come on now guys, no need to take things so personally. I do appreciate and understand brian's and cker's responses regarding the potential hazards of sending research chemicals to friends, especially on their birthday.

As long as you have taken the appropriate precautions, such as properly labeling the items you are offering with details including chemical nomenclature and weight, and confirming the legality status between governing locations, then you should have no problems--especially if this is a domestic mailout. If you are simply sending a pre-packaged 'bath salt' product, then that makes things that much easier.

On a moral viewpoint, I would make sure your friend is experienced and educated enough to deal with these kinds of products, especially if he has not used 'bath salts' in the past. He should also have the appropriate judgement/equipment needed to eye-out/measure doses.

NRG Bunny
08-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Come on now guys, no need to take things so personally. I do appreciate and understand brian's and cker's responses regarding the potential hazards of sending research chemicals to friends, especially on their birthday.

As long as you have taken the appropriate precautions, such as properly labeling the items you are offering with details including chemical nomenclature and weight, and confirming the legality status between governing locations, then you should have no problems--especially if this is a domestic mailout. If you are simply sending a pre-packaged 'bath salt' product, then that makes things that much easier.

On a moral viewpoint, I would make sure your friend is experienced and educated enough to deal with these kinds of products, especially if he has not used 'bath salts' in the past. He should also have the appropriate judgement/equipment needed to eye-out/measure doses.
ur

Good taste in music btw :) - your display pic.
Thank you, that is the kind of reply that i have been searching for initially. All i need is just normal non-bias/non-judgmental public input as what this forum suppose to be.

Have a great day :)

venusinfurs
08-26-2011, 01:50 AM

Thank me for this post if you think NRG Bunny sounds geeked the f*ck out

NRG Bunny
11-24-2011, 09:02 PM
:p:D:eek: LOL

The_One_and_Only_E
11-25-2011, 01:13 AM
I'm going to close this; the thread kind of got really derailed.