PDA

View Full Version : What's good and in the shops in Camden, London?

BobSolid
08-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Hi.

So... I can feel the part of my brain that needs to get high scratching itself and waking up. My GF is out of town for a couple of nights and I have some spare cash this weekend, and I need to blow the cobwebs out. And I'd rather do it without calling Tony Montana, since I'm supposed to be off that nowadays.

So a plea to the London-based users of this forum, and an apology if I'm transgressing forum codes of conduct - rap my knuckles and I won't do it again, if I am...

I need a recommendation of something I can walk into a headshop in London and buy over the counter that's going to scratch my itch. I used to be a charlie user, but that got boring anyway. Love MDMA and Es, and like mild mushrooms though nothing too mad because I sometimes get panic attacks.

In 2006 or so I used to use the legal highs I could get at the time, which I now know were full of BZP, and I'd rather not have that... but something similar would be great. What's the new BZP replacement kind of thing? I don't want my heart doing 300bpm in my throat, but some mild visuals and a bit of nifty euphoria would ring most of my bells.

Thanks for any recommendations, guys. I need this for tomorrow night, so buying online isn't an option, I need to go pick something up in my lunch hour in London, so Camden is probably the best bet.

I really should have deleted my charlie dealer's phone number... but you know how that goes...

Stay safe,
Bob.

The_One_and_Only_E
08-05-2011, 06:13 AM
You can also try looking into Kratom for a nice opiate buzz.

BobSolid
08-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Well that's a shitter.

Never got time to go to Camden today, in the end I caved and texted my charlie dealer.

He said yeah, he was working, all fine, about 8:30ish, then never heard anything back. Now home, almost midnight, he's still not answering, and I'm marooned with nothing.

Shit out of luck. Phone ready, money waiting, nothing to show for it.

Balls.

Hope y'all are having a better night.

Bob.

The_One_and_Only_E
08-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Go get a bottle of booze, fuck the po-leice. Seriously getting hammed always good when out of drugs.