PDA

View Full Version : Purple Bombs

buzzman
08-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Hi all i am starting a thread on purple bombs due to my resent experience with them last week end
sorry but i don't have a trip report but will happily do one next weekend

I never tried batch 1 but batch 2 were amazing lasting over 7 hours of bliss rolling and the spouting of random crap too, well, Random people lol.

My head was full of pink wanking elephants for most of the night

i would give this a 10/10 in my books and i didn't even have come down.

Bubblewrapped
08-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Well, I wish the purple bomb I tried on Saturday was like that. Most horrible, trippy and nauseating experience since I tried my first (and last) MXE about six months ago. Don't know if I had a dud but I got it from one of the official vendors listed on the Purple Bombs website. :mad:

SuperSnuff
08-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Well, I wish the purple bomb I tried on Saturday was like that. Most horrible, trippy and nauseating experience since I tried my first (and last) MXE about six months ago. Don't know if I had a dud but I got it from one of the official vendors listed on the Purple Bombs website. :mad:

Oh no :(
I love Purple Bombs myself and have had a really great time on them...did you get in contact with the vendor regarding this?
That is a shame, I wonder what happened. I know there is one person selling fake ones on line and even has the 'official packaging' ie: the stickers that were used before they got the official packets in, he was trying to sell them to me for 4 a piece, dodgy bar steward!

The_One_and_Only_E
08-05-2011, 06:15 AM
I finally got a sample of these. Not what I was expecting. Didn't feel like MDXX or the like. A bit to stim for my preference.

SuperSnuff
08-05-2011, 09:33 AM
I finally got a sample of these. Not what I was expecting. Didn't feel like MDXX or the like. A bit to stim for my preference.

I like the stimmy feeling, too good. In fact my mind is made up to Purple Bomb it this evening...

The_One_and_Only_E
08-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Yeah, I'm finishing these with a wee bit of bud. That's more what I'm liking.

SuperSnuff
08-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I'm finishing these with a wee bit of bud. That's more what I'm liking.

How did the rest of your weekend go?

The_One_and_Only_E
08-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Uneventful as I been getting home from work late (not having to work until the afternoon) and end up staying up till the wee hours of the morning playing video games and tweaking. I'm looking forward to my holiday where I will be able to enjoy drugs with others for a week. Like it 4:00 am here. I don't need to work till 4:00 pm.

SuperSnuff
08-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Where are you going on holiday?
I've been in work for 2 hours so far, home time 5.30pm and a nice relaxing evening ahead of me.

The Unbeliever
08-11-2011, 04:22 AM
Having a great time on purple bombs at the moment. Done six of them today and I am absolutely buzzing my nuts off. Really nice pills.

The_One_and_Only_E
08-11-2011, 05:26 AM
Where are you going on holiday?
I've been in work for 2 hours so far, home time 5.30pm and a nice relaxing evening ahead of me.

Kelowna BC

SuperSnuff
08-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Ooh, lovely, hope you have a great time!

The Unbeliever
08-23-2011, 03:18 AM
I like purple bombs but doing 50 of them in three days seem to ractched up my tolerance abit. Anyone know a similar product?

The_One_and_Only_E
08-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Ooh, lovely, hope you have a great time!

Yeah, it was a good holiday. Zip lining + 2C-E = good times.

SuperSnuff
08-26-2011, 11:55 AM
I like purple bombs but doing 50 of them in three days seem to ractched up my tolerance abit. Anyone know a similar product?

You're mad :/

The Unbeliever
08-26-2011, 10:03 PM
I am cursed with both high tolerance and a huge appetite. Yep, I'm one greedy, greedy bastard.

SuperSnuff
08-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Have you tried Banshee dust? That's very strong and I think if you like Purple Bombs you'd enjoy Banshee too.

bull022
09-01-2011, 07:00 PM
They claim there is a second batch will I went on the list for a sample of the original then like 6 weeks later got an e mail saying i should get my sample in about a week never got it then i heard they never made any then nobody knew gatz anout it, then just a couple months ago im hearing about this second batch ...These sound sketchy to me when crap like that happens

SuperSnuff
09-02-2011, 09:41 AM
I got a free sample of Purple Bombs back in April time, bought a few times but the bombs could be inconsistent. Batch 2 came out around Mid July I think and these are a thousand times better than the first batch. They've dropped the price on them too now so well worth the money.

the dragon
09-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Yes the first batch were two different colours. Dark and light purple. The dark were good.

SuperSnuff
09-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I agree, the crumbly ones that were pale needed 2 for a good hit. This second batch the pellets are all dark purple as far as I'm aware, they seem consistent to me anyway.

pickledshrooms
09-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Sounds positive these purple bombs,I was waiting for a report to come in.
I think they contain 5-IAI,2-AI & 6-APB must give them a go.

bull022
09-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Anybody have a report on these ? Would like to know if their euphoric or how they were blow by blow...lol

Thanks

SuperSnuff
09-05-2011, 11:23 AM
They take around 30-45 mins to come up. Very much like old school E. Last about 4-6 hours, very clean euphoric feeling and a little bit trippy (traces and lights etc). No comedown and easy to sleep after. Excellent for a mad night out :)

The_One_and_Only_E
09-06-2011, 03:58 AM
Damn SS you remided me i need to do these again.

foamysponge
10-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Anybody have a report on these ? Would like to know if their euphoric or how they were blow by blow...lol

Thanks

not good with word by word accounts, but can say was quite impressed with this crushed. Along with a fair bit to drink, I went through a little over a pills worth in about 6-8 hours. Not near the euphoria as meph, but gave me similar music appreciation, needing to listen to music all night long. Didn't get sick of music in the final moments as with meph, could of kept on listening had to tell myself it's time for bed. Fell asleep no problem. BP slowly reached to 133/88, never passed 90ish bpm.

Bubblewrapped
10-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Well, I tried another one yesterday - gave them the benefit of the doubt after my first really bad experience (see post 2). This one was much better - a little euphoria, somewhat short-lived horniness, and lasted in total about 2-3 hrs. It was also bought from one of the so-called official suppliers (if you believe that twaddle) so I can only assume the first one *was* from a dodgy batch. Might try two next time with a couple of hours in between. Still not a patch on the ludoves dove (batch before current) though.

javoney
10-16-2011, 01:13 PM
do you recommend these?can u tell me a liitle bit more about them?

sk0rp
10-16-2011, 05:55 PM
hmm have to look into these bombs....lol
A local shop here is getting in some called Purple Party Pill . Anyone heard of or tried these..??

rapidfire187
10-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Interesting, I'm gonna look into these.

javoney
10-18-2011, 01:37 PM
They take around 30-45 mins to come up. Very much like old school E. Last about 4-6 hours, very clean euphoric feeling and a little bit trippy (traces and lights etc). No comedown and easy to sleep after. Excellent for a mad night out :)

do these have any mxe...i kinda never wanna do that any time soon but i wont say i wont do it again either :) are you serious they come up like the old school groovers?

The_One_and_Only_E
10-18-2011, 10:18 PM
No these are some stims man. IF you want MXE just find a vendor that sells the bulk product. It's cheaper and you know what your getting.

Bubblewrapped
11-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Following on from my experience documented in post 27, I bought another 4-pack a few weeks ago. It was another dodgy batch - made me feel quite ill but not as bad as the first dodgy one.

These are too inconsistent - quite good when they're good but a whole different and horrible experience when not. I won't be buying again.

The_One_and_Only_E
11-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Another good company goes to shit.

methyldreams
01-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Fuck me....reading this thread and this remark came up
'Having a great time on purple bombs at the moment. Done six of them today and I am absolutely buzzing my nuts off. Really nice pills'.
I have also been cursed with high tolerance but when did you have to start taking 6 pills to get off? I dont mean to say your wrong it just blows me away...
Earlie 00's - late 90's if my jaw wasnt shaking after 2 id be dissapointed.
Of course as I got older it had risen to 3 but never over 3 :)
I thought i better say I understand they are different compounds :)

KarmaRocks
09-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Had my delivery of various RC's today! ;) Have two 'purple bombs extreme' to take. Just dropped one, will keep you up to date on how things go! Been looking forward to these babies following their reviews. All ready up a little with of lovely feeling of contentedness wafting over me. :) probably around 15 minutes in now. I hope this feeling intensifies!

topi14
02-22-2014, 06:42 PM
lol just found some of the vendors still selling them but official shop is closed.
That means something interesting inside this stuff LOOOL get it