PDA

View Full Version : Red dawn Sleepwalker euphoria, awareness, enhancer

venusinfurs
07-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Ive been doing these off and on for about 4 months now and i have to say it is the best legal high i have ever come across. Loads of music appreciation, tons of euphoria, strong body tingles and a good speed buzz with zero paranoia, or come down tho all four pills will keep you going for about 12hrs or more. The first time taking these i started out with 2 out of the 4 in the packet, on a night out with friends. First effects were noticed after 45 minutes. Coming on feels like a strong speed buzz with intense body tingles and after about 3 hours the speedy effects mellow out a bit and the euphoria enhances by at least double fold. We go out to some bars. A lot of bars i would normally never go to, but decide to as im feeling adventurous. I have a few drinks which seem to enhance the effects of these pills. At the three hour mark the euphoria kicks in extra strong and i decide to pop the other two with a long island ice tea and go out on the dance floor and i never ever dance, ever. Had a great time making a ass of myself but i was not bothered as i was feeling great. I was extremely sociable, some might say too sociable ,which usually i am not so much. Very very hyper and happy. After 12hrs i still was not tired when everyone else was crashing out. I jus went home and chatted online for 3hrs before feeling sleepy and passing out. Woke up the next day with no sort of hangover and feeling completely normal. Each time i have taken these since has been exactly the same tho i pop all 4 at once now. I would NOT advise this for someone using these for the first time, no matter how "hardcore" you think you might be. Tolerance seems to develop quickly with these, so i would only take em a max of 3 times a week. $9 for a packet of 4 is pretty cheap at that as well.

thirdeyelasik
07-30-2011, 11:29 PM
This is very interesting as every single Red Dawn product I have ever tried(3) have been complete scams with almost no effect at all. Maybe they have stepped up their game or something.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-31-2011, 03:24 AM
This is very interesting as every single Red Dawn product I have ever tried(3) have been complete scams with almost no effect at all. Maybe they have stepped up their game or something.

His post could be an ad, and that's what it seems like to me. (mostly because this thread doesn't even try to generate discussion, it kind of just says "These are good, buy them!")

slabs75
07-31-2011, 04:30 AM
I dont think it is an add, as he has posted in several discussions. I find his recommendations spot on. He told me about e pep and what a discovery that was for me, would have to be one of the better branded goodies out there at the moment.

thirdeyelasik
07-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah I love e-pep..one of my favorites as well. Now I am really curious about this product.

The_One_and_Only_E
08-02-2011, 12:01 AM
I want to know whats in it. I'm not all that comfortable just eating pills at random.

slabs75
08-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Then what are you doing eating e peps and other am hi co products one and only e, can you actually tell me what they put in those??? Dont get me wrong, i enjoy them too, but these sound some what more natural or herbal. I have some comin on the way, but I have read from other forums that they are just crap, and that they are a waste of money. We shall see. Will try them with an open mind and get back to ya

venusinfurs
08-07-2011, 02:54 AM
Take em on a empty stomach with a glass of coffee or any alcoholic beverage seems to work the best.

PlantShaman
08-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Sleepwalker is caffeine, B12, pyracitam, phenibut, and GABA. It's one of my best selling products! In Red Dawn's defense, though I am admittedly a distributor of their products, everything they make works though some are just better than others. Other than Sleepwalker I can recommend the Sandman Party "Drink Mix" Powder and Slowtivate Relaxation Drink. The new 50x blue lotus extract "Zaney Bars" are nice too.

Yes I am endorsing these products and this company. These are great legal highs though and that is why I choose to sell them and many other companies' products from my non-internet based wholesale distribution company.

venusinfurs
08-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Sleepwalker is caffeine, B12, pyracitam, phenibut, and GABA. It's one of my best selling products! In Red Dawn's defense, though I am admittedly a distributor of their products, everything they make works though some are just better than others. Other than Sleepwalker I can recommend the Sandman Party "Drink Mix" Powder and Slowtivate Relaxation Drink. The new 50x blue lotus extract "Zaney Bars" are nice too.

Yes I am endorsing these products and this company. These are great legal highs though and that is why I choose to sell them and many other companies' products from my non-internet based wholesale distribution company.

You can buy all the compounds of the sleepwalkers from amazon and mix em to make yourself about 30 packets "sleepwalkers" for around 60 bucks. Thinking of doing that and will report back as soon as i do. On the sandman powder, I forget the active ingredient but am about 99% positive you can buy that on amazon as well for a fraction of the price. Have yet to try the "Zaney Bars" but only do to the name. As i hate the controlled substance the name suggests as well as the $20 price tag on em.

PlantShaman
08-12-2011, 01:31 AM
You can buy all the compounds of the sleepwalkers from amazon and mix em to make yourself about 30 packets "sleepwalkers" for around 60 bucks. Thinking of doing that and will report back as soon as i do. On the sandman powder, I forget the active ingredient but am about 99% positive you can buy that on amazon as well for a fraction of the price. Have yet to try the "Zaney Bars" but only do to the name. As i hate the controlled substance the name suggests as well as the $20 price tag on em.

Zaney Bars shouldn't cost $20. Retail on a 3 pack is $9.99 and wholesale on a box of 12, 3 packs should be no more than $75... less than that if you know someone at Red Dawn.

venusinfurs
08-12-2011, 06:11 AM
Zaney Bars shouldn't cost $20. Retail on a 3 pack is $9.99 and wholesale on a box of 12, 3 packs should be no more than $75... less than that if you know someone at Red Dawn.

Nevertheless, im not attempting to pedal this companies products such as yourself. Im only giving my experiences so others will be more informed on the products they are purchasing. After that horrid vector garbage i almost gave up entirely on this company, until i found this product. Prolly wont be trying anything else as this is exactly what i was looking for.

The_One_and_Only_E
08-12-2011, 07:20 AM
I think there is a bit more going on than the listed ingredients, these legal highs are kind of a grey market area.

PlantShaman
08-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Nevertheless, im not attempting to pedal this companies products such as yourself. Im only giving my experiences so others will be more informed on the products they are purchasing. After that horrid vector garbage i almost gave up entirely on this company, until i found this product. Prolly wont be trying anything else as this is exactly what i was looking for.

Everyone's got to eat, I sell legal highs to earn my supper.

Vector has been discontinued. No more will be made.

The owner of Red Dawn has been good to me. However, even I will admit that vector is horrible. The original Red Dawn Liquid is much better, though my stomach has issues with anything that contains large amounts of yohimbine.

hibs1990
08-16-2011, 12:33 PM
mite have to try these do you know where to get them?

PlantShaman
08-16-2011, 06:13 PM
It depends on where you live but most head shops, tobacco stores, and gas stations carry Red Dawn products in the US. Otherwise you could just order them directly from Red Dawn or one of their distributors.

slabs75
08-22-2011, 11:57 PM
These had no effect on me besides sweating a shit load and that was after I ate all four of them.

venusinfurs
08-26-2011, 01:44 AM
These had no effect on me besides sweating a shit load and that was after I ate all four of them.

Damn sorry to hear that, My fiancÚ said these made her feel sick and dizzy while my best friend said "I feel so good it's scary." I guess it just depends on the person. I myself have to say this is my favorite buzz, out of anything legal or illegal, this tops em all. Felt very much like meph to me but much longer lasting and cheaper.

Bubblewrapped
08-27-2011, 11:47 AM

I swallowed a pack of four over an hour ago - no effect to talk of so far...

btw, there was some loose powder in the pack and this had the look and smell of the stuff in the old BZP-based Escapes from Funk Pills. Is this stuff bzp?

Bubblewrapped
08-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, I gave them 3 hours. Nothing. Good job I had a supply of Am-Hi-Co Dove Ultras. :)

FloridaDeathTrip
08-28-2011, 05:43 PM
WhOooOo red dove ultras!!!! Lucky you man!!!!I'm pretty jealous that you have some am-hi-co products...

You do know your problly gona die in a month or two and if you don't you're going to develope some massive brain tumors?????

Am-Hi-Co lmao that shits so fucking funny....

Bubblewrapped
08-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Haha :D. We're all doomed I tell ya, but I think it will probably take more than the odd pill to finish me off.

No, not the red doves - dove ultras (UK formula unfortunately). But this seems to be the best batch I've had - makes a change from all the duds flooding the market. :)

venusinfurs
08-31-2011, 02:19 AM
I myself cannot take the "harder" stuff anymore. Those E-peps i reported on gave me a worse comedown than any sort of methamphetamine induced nightmare you could think of. I would have reported back on em if i wasn't hating myself so much. I loved the bzp e-peps but they are no longer the same. I myself, along with my buddy, have found these do what speed used to us, but no longer does. If i had taken these 4 or so years ago i might have said the same as the "nothing" reports have said. I guess i would recommend these for "old" speed freaks. My first report was 100% accurate to the way i felt. As long as red dawn keeps makin em, ill keep buyin. Best way to put all of this

venusinfurs
10-11-2011, 02:49 AM
I bought a pack a week ago, after the cathinones ban in my state and they just made me feel like complete shit. Like i had the flu or something. Im definitely sure there was a hidden ingredient in these that i always thought to be mephedrone. Since the ban these are complete garbage. Sucks cas i loved em sooo much.

afgera
12-02-2011, 04:00 AM
I used to use Mollys Plant Food. Loved the high, was the best high I have ever had. Got these thinking they may be close and they are somewhat but I took two at 730 and 2 more at 930 and its 10 now and yeah im high but just not getting the visuals and the intense high that the plant food gave me. Is their something like mollys plant food thats legal?

The_One_and_Only_E
12-03-2011, 04:24 AM
You could try DMMDA. I hear it's really trippy.

afgera
12-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Whats that? Im kinda new to this legal stuff. Where to buy? Whats in it?

The_One_and_Only_E
12-03-2011, 11:44 PM
DMMDA is a chemical. It has DMMDA in it. I can't give you a source, but google + safeorscam is your friend.

mstice
02-24-2012, 05:06 AM
I question whether the ingredients listed are the only ones in the product. I've tried the GABA + Phenibut combination before, and saw very little effect. I fail to believe some vitamin B and caffeine (in other words a 5 Hour Energy) change the experience as much as what I experienced with Sleep Walker. I'll also say that as far as side effects go, I did sleep for 10 hours when I usually get 7-8 and was a little groggy for the first couple hours I was awake.

Also, in regard to the Blue Lotus Extract "Zaney Bars" and the Slowtivate, Sippin' Syrup, or Lean relaxation beverages, I don't trust them at all. I know that some, if not all, definitely contain Benzos as I tested positive for them without having taken any prescription drugs in months, but taking those products fairly often.

PlantShaman
02-24-2012, 05:19 PM
I work closely with the company that Red Dawn buys their Blue Lotus tablets from and I can vouch for their purity. I almost bought 120,000 of these tablets a few months back but that deal ended up falling through. Lucky for me because they aren't selling worth a damn now. Anyway, my office followed up their report with a call to RTP and their report's reference number was legitimate.

As far as sleepwalker goes, it's crap now. When they took the piracitam out of the formula it killed the product's effectiveness. A newly formed LLC, doing business as Blue O Sky, has an improved nootropic product in development that will blow even the old sleepwalker away. I should have samples of it by next week.

I doubt anything your going to buy from Red Dawn will work very well anymore. Their offices have been raided by the FDA and DEA a dozen times in the last year. Jeremy the creator and father of Red Dawn is no longer in control of the company. His wife has taken over, filed for divorce, and is currently bleeding Red Dawn dry and destroying their customer base at the same time.

Move over Red Dawn... I'll show you how to do this the right way.

FloridaDeathTrip
02-24-2012, 05:45 PM
I question whether the ingredients listed are the only ones in the product. I've tried the GABA + Phenibut combination before, and saw very little effect. I fail to believe some vitamin B and caffeine (in other words a 5 Hour Energy) change the experience as much as what I experienced with Sleep Walker. I'll also say that as far as side effects go, I did sleep for 10 hours when I usually get 7-8 and was a little groggy for the first couple hours I was awake.

Also, in regard to the Blue Lotus Extract "Zaney Bars" and the Slowtivate, Sippin' Syrup, or Lean relaxation beverages, I don't trust them at all. I know that some, if not all, definitely contain Benzos as I tested positive for them without having taken any prescription drugs in months, but taking those products fairly often.

I can say with almost 99% certainty that the Blue Lotus Extract *Zanny bars* do not contain a Schedule IV controlled substance... I wish they did though :D

glow247
06-15-2013, 04:25 AM
For some reason red dawn never done anything for me.

bluebus
06-15-2013, 01:40 PM
I was going to post about these pills some time ago.......I thought they would be stronger, to me they act more like a hopped up energy drink with a bit of euphoria. The most I took was two at once and then a third about a half hour later. Decent little high but for me not really worth the money. I think champagne, crave, and the other pills that are no longer available through the vendor site are a better investment.

theG
11-05-2013, 08:27 PM
So is anything from Red Dawn worth a shot?Tthe stuff is pretty cheap, and im not sure how safe it is to order anything from AHC or LunderUnderground due to the whole super strict banning and all.