PDA

View Full Version : Exotix super strong 500mg pills?

patrickmh1
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM
----------------=-

thirdeyelasik
07-29-2011, 06:29 AM
I have taken the Am-hi-co Exotix and they are pretty good. I am not sure if they are 5-apb, or at least the batch I tried. They are a nice mellow high much like MDAI but they do have a little added stimulation so I'm not too sure of the ingredients. I have taken 6-APB but not 5-APB.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-29-2011, 07:14 AM
does any body know what these are like and what could be in them?? :confused: it says on the back amino acid blend, intermediates and like magnesium stearate ???? what could this be?
any help appreciated ta all.

5-APB seems like a likely culprit, if the pill aren't really psy-ish. 6-APB make me feel kind of dreamy, so that doesn't seem like the likely culprit.

Happy tripping.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-29-2011, 09:32 PM
MDAI:

The family of drugs typified by MDMA produce their effects through multiple mechanisms of action in the body, and consequently produce three distinct cues which animals can be trained to respond to: a stimulant cue typified by drugs such as methamphetamine, a hallucinogen cue typified by drugs such as LSD and DOM, and an "entactogen-like" cue which is produced by drugs such as MDAI and MBDB. These drugs cause drug-appropriate responses in animals trained to recognize the effects of MDMA, but do not produce responses in animals trained selectively to respond to stimulants or hallucinogens. Because these compounds selectively release serotonin in the brain but have little effect on dopamine or noradrenaline levels, they can produce empathogenic effects but without any stimulant action, instead being somewhat sedating.

5-APB:

It has stimulant and empathogenic effects, but less psychedelic action than related compounds such as 6-APB and 5-APDB. (Only anecdotal, there is very little research done on this chemical).

thirdeyelasik
07-29-2011, 11:51 PM
If 5-APB has less psychedelic action than 6-APB then I have to try it. Not that I'm not a fan of psychedelics but sometimes I just want empathy and euphoria without added trippy effects. I still wish Am-hi-co would tell us what is in the products they sell so we could make informed decisions.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-30-2011, 02:23 AM
I still wish Am-hi-co would tell us what is in the products they sell so we could make informed decisions.

I'm not sure why people dont just but the chemicals in bulk. It's almost always cheaper and more pure (not to mention you always know what your getting).