PDA

View Full Version : Legal, trippy highs?

Sarahcvc
07-27-2011, 06:04 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums as well as legal highs (a bit late I know).

I understand not everyone is impressed or interested remotely in 'legal highs', however I'm somewhat intrigued so would like to experiment (I'm not really at a time in my life when I can get some LSD/mushrooms/etc just like that).

I ordered two batches of salvia 20x, & after trying it 4-5 times in the right environment, taking big rips, holding in for 20-30 seconds, I only got trippy effects for 10-30 seconds, but nothing mind-blowing, just... almost like being momentarily drunkenly sober (if that makes any sense). But, I've heard from some that a torch lighter is a necessity, so I'm going to go out & buy one soon.

Are there any legal highs similar to salvia? It's the sort of thing I'm looking for, something to make me trip & have mental journeys/however the fuck you want to say it. I've always wanted to dwell in the deeps of the minds/other worlds/whatever. :)

I've heard that Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds can cause trips, but I've heard reviews ranging from both positive + negative extremities.

I live in the UK & plan on buying an of these legal highs online.

So, if you can think of any suggestions please do share, & I'd like to hear your experiences with salvia/similar substances.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-29-2011, 03:37 AM
While Salvia is trippy, I wouldn't exactly use it in the same context as LSD/Mushrooms as the former is (mostly) considered a dissociative where as the later are considered psychedelics. If you are looking for dissociatives Methoxetamine (sold as MXE by most vendors) and DXM (cough syrup) are your best legal bets (You can also look for PCP based chemicals, but these can be hard to find and less safe). If you want to go the route of cough syrup reading this FAQ (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml) will set you in the right direction.

If you want true psychedelics there quite a few chemicals you can look at:

4-ACETOXY-DET
4-ACETOXY-DIPT
4-ACETOXY-DMT
4-ACETOXY-MIPT
4-HYDROXY-DIPT
4-HYDROXY-MIPT
2C-B
2C-B-FLY
2C-C
2C-D
2C-E
2C-I
2C-P
2C-T-2
2C-T-4
2C-T-7
2C-T-21
5-MeO-AMT
5-MeO-DALT
5-MeO-DMT
5-MeO-DIPT
5-MeO-MIPT
BROMO-DRAGONFLY
BUFOTENIN

Not all of these are legal (depending on your area) but this is more just a place to start you search.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-29-2011, 08:10 AM
There are also many placed from which you can order magic mushroom grow kits. They are 100% legal as the spores contain no "magic" chemicals and therefore no banned substances. The matured mushrooms are illegal, but don't smell or take up as much space as say a grop-op so you can do it with almost 100% safety.

SuperSnuff
07-29-2011, 11:21 AM
If you don't mind using RC's I recommend 5 MEO-DALT, it's an amazing buzz :)

The_One_and_Only_E
07-29-2011, 09:29 PM
If you don't mind using RC's I recommend 5 MEO-DALT, it's an amazing buzz :)

Can second this. It's kind of like bliss forced into carbon atoms.

The_One_and_Only_E
07-31-2011, 03:27 AM
Hi, i really recommend TNT Pills. They eluminate the effect of LSD/Amphetamines. You can see some more further information here (http://partypillss.blogspot.com/2011/07/presenting-tnt-pills-legal-amphetamines.html)

Thank you.

I would imagine it is likely AMT or something like that. Kind of gives me energy whilst tripping.

kim
09-27-2011, 09:58 AM
methoxetamine - Trippy, eurphoric!!! AMT is pretty heavy depending on what kinda trip your looking to have