PDA

View Full Version : What's in it then?

grannyd
07-02-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm in Canada and just picked up 3g's Fusion. The clerk at the headshop recommened it. He points out JWH 018 on the package when im buyin it.

First time right? So I get home and it does not contain JWH and a few other additives. So ok, what the hell is it then? Looks and smells like potpori tastes ok and what's with the sticks? and not much better than good pot.

I'll be goin back, this JWH is still legal here and was expecting to get the real thing.

PlantShaman
07-03-2011, 04:14 AM
There are so many synthetic cannabinoids that it is hard to tell what is in the particular blend you have. With so many manufacturers making this type of product I can't even keep track of them all. My customers show me new blends I have never heard of nearly every day. The owner of a c-store that I distribute to showed me a new one called "Shut The Fuck Up" last week. LoL :p

grannyd
07-03-2011, 05:13 AM
This product came from the US where they made one part of JWH illegal. From what i understand it's nothing to change it to make it legal again. So im pretty sure it would still have to be a JWH dirivative. It' the strength i don't know.

PlantShaman
07-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Only a hand full of synthetic cannabinoids have been banned here in the states. There are dozens of JWH cannabinoids, and then there are the AM series chemicals, the RCS series, the WIN series and so on.

The strength of any given blend is going to be difficult to determine unless you can find someone that has tried it before. Just as there is no way of knowing which synthetic cannabinoid is in your blend there is likewise no way of knowing how much of it is in there. Since the industry is not regulated in any way there is no standard for blend strength. There is so much variation from one blend to another even from one batch of the same blend to another that you never really know what your going to get.

Try Tai High... It's strong and of excellent quality.

Good Luck! ;)

GOA
07-03-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm in Canada and just picked up 3g's Fusion. The clerk at the headshop recommened it. He points out JWH 018 on the package when im buyin it.

First time right? So I get home and it does not contain JWH and a few other additives. So ok, what the hell is it then? Looks and smells like potpori tastes ok and what's with the sticks? and not much better than good pot.

I'll be goin back, this JWH is still legal here and was expecting to get the real thing.

Why bother getting synthetic cannabinoid products in Canada when the real thing is quite plentiful, and probably cheaper? I understand the legality issue, but really, Canada is pretty slack when it comes to cannabis.

grannyd
07-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Why bother getting synthetic cannabinoid products in Canada when the real thing is quite plentiful, and probably cheaper? I understand the legality issue, but really, Canada is pretty slack when it comes to cannabis.

Believe it or not i've only heard of Spice 3mo ago maybe. Reading the UK posts and they got the post office running their asses off. Low and behold there's a shop not far from where i live, when i went in i asked for incence and he handed me a box of incence, and i go, ummm the legal stuff, he says oh you mean special incence. I was going to get Salvia and he tells me about the high, then he brings out the Fusion. Too much, price says 49.95 and my reciept was 44. 06 with tax, some kind of discount.

So im not impressed, i think i need to get the thc capsules, you can't buy these online IDT, looks like their only available at dispensaries and you have to have a card, bullshit, you know where i can get these?