PDA

View Full Version : LU Smiley's

eddy56
06-28-2011, 12:01 PM
has anybody tried the new LU smiley's and if so are they any good

bobbles
07-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Where abouts did you see LU smileys? Doesnt seem to be on their website..

thirdeyelasik
07-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah I don't remember seeing smileys on anywhere by LU. I recall a product called smiley by a vendor once about a year ago or so but they ended up being shite. Post if you find any more info.

bobbles
07-24-2011, 11:35 PM
hello mate.

Are we allowed to post websites on here? I think I found the lu smileys but it seems the supplier has ceased trading as they got raided (the uk company that brought out their own LU doves range after the ban)

thirdeyelasik
07-24-2011, 11:38 PM
I don't think so but I know what you are talking about. Being from the states only a few people would ship the LU Doves over here as they were bk-mbdb and mbdb is Sch. I here. One company shipped them to me and they were fakes although they were methylone which is a better RC IMO anyways.

bobbles
07-24-2011, 11:41 PM
I also noticed LU are bringing out a new pill called devils - I sent them an email to see if they would disclose a release date but they have yet to reply - this would be their first new pill product since moove and groove I think, and they were terrible! :)

thirdeyelasik
07-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah I think that moove and groove ended up being 1,3 DMAA which is one hell of a terrible chem. Feels like the flu in a pill! I find that Am-hi-co still ships good products to us here in the states...drone/m1/b1/nrg-1 but I know it is a different story elsewhere.

cker
07-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Think you cats may be talking about the wrong pills think the original poster means the 'LU' Smileys not the old london underground smileys the same people that did the LU Dove (legal worldwide) version. They seem to have had all there stock seized by customs and are not trading atm

Bubblewrapped
08-15-2011, 07:47 PM
I found the LU Smileys had very little effect. The LU Doves on the other hand were quite good imo for horniness and euphoria but didn't last very long - for me 30mins to 1 hour per tablet compared with several hours for the old London Underground Doves which I really miss. So it was easy to keep popping the LU Doves like smarties and get through 4 or 5 in a session - which I can't imagine was a very good idea :p - and very expensive compared with the price of the old London Underground ones.

Btw, although the website is still down, there have been some changes - the picture of the doves packet has changed and there is a link on the left for LU devils... So something's happening. :)

thirdeyelasik
08-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks for that information. So LU isn't the same as the London Underground company?

Bubblewrapped
08-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Thanks for that information. So LU isn't the same as the London Underground company?

Correct. Though the new image of the dove packet on the ludoves site shows the old London Underground logo and dove image. Not sure what on earth is going on - but who really ever does with legals? :confused:

The Unbeliever
08-16-2011, 07:51 PM
It used to be. I'm not taking anything else from LU, too many shit products.

Bubblewrapped
08-16-2011, 07:58 PM
It used to be. I'm not taking anything else from LU, too many shit products.

No, I think the original London Underground New Zealand company still exists. Ludoves I believe is a UK company which was set up to sell (until the recent customs seize) a UK-legal product following the cathinone ban. But I could be wrong. :)