PDA

View Full Version : US postal worker wanabe cop?

Hathroy
06-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Today my postal worker hands me two large white flat rate envelopes that have been coming daily the past month and states "that won't fly next week under the new law" and walks away!

WTF!!! Next week an extremely tough law goes into effect essentially making 5-Hour Energy illegal. But what the hell is this guy doing? Anyone heard of the post office regular route employees being trained in contraband identification?

Be carefiul, maybe I've got a guy with law enforcement aspirations but who the hell knows...

jimestooper
06-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Uh no, I've had plenty hand me a packet full of chems with smiles on their faces. :D 5 hour energy illegal? There's not even anything in that shit.

bull022
06-30-2011, 01:42 AM
You shoulda told him about the boy on the park bench !!

The story is...there is a little boy about 8 yrs old sitting on the park bench holding in one hand a banana and the other hand a chocolate bar. He would take a bit of the banana then take a bite of the chocolate bar and kept doing this..

This older man comes over and says..son, son , what are you doing? Why are you eating a banana and a chocolate bar at the same time ? Thats nasty ! Why don't you eat the banana now and save the chocolate bar for later ?

The boy replied ya know mister, My granfather lived to be 102 yrs old .

The old man replied wow really? Did he eat a banana and a chocolate bar together everyday too ?

The boy replied " no he minded his own fuckin business "

Hathroy
06-30-2011, 01:54 AM
bull022 - SWEET, I've got to keep that one in the arsenal for the next time! Think I'll try and have everything shipped UPS. Local driver was blasting Bob Marley last week and the new Beastie Boys yesterday. There's a guy who must also "take care of head"!