PDA

View Full Version : neorganics 2nd generation.What is the chemical content/coumpound used in ND2 ans sc2?

kalank
06-22-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi all, as it appears that the chemicals used in these caps have not already been banned in a very few countries(i.e France...)i plan to order some this summer, as travelling there to see family n friends

But i'd have liked to know before ordering what are the molecules/ chemicals used in both of 'em(neo doves 2, n sub coca 2) , i only found the chemical analysis of the 1 st gen browsing thru the web. And as far as i can remember they were good(nothing comparable to the 1 st gen tho)

Any information , input would be greatly appreciated!

kalank
06-29-2011, 07:28 PM
fuck, i know someof u have pretty good infos about this stuff,english is not my native language so i couldhave formulated badly my request, i still wanna know more about i'd like to buy, and i 'm still waiting your opinions and experience. please any input wouldbe precious and really appreciated!

$kimo
08-25-2011, 10:04 PM
fuck, i know someof u have pretty good infos about this stuff,english is not my native language so i couldhave formulated badly my request, i still wanna know more about i'd like to buy, and i 'm still waiting your opinions and experience. please any input wouldbe precious and really appreciated!

Hehe.. I know what you mean, english isn't my native nether..
The 2nd gen is still excellent imo.. but I have no idea about the compounds:confused:

The_One_and_Only_E
08-26-2011, 11:06 PM
I could be wrong, but it appears to be a cathinone derivative. Possibly a khat extract.