PDA

View Full Version : new legal psychedelic

icaros1
05-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Hi folks,

Has anyone received a free sample of 'mushies ' legal high or 'mad hatter' legal high from NO LINKS yet? If so, I would be very interested on any reviews as i recently tried a free sample of 'hofmann' legal trip from them.
Anyway, I had my doubts and was a bit worried as it is always slightly worrying taking something new for the first time. Anyhow, i popped the capsule, sat back and waited. After 40 minutes, i felt nothing and was feeling rather diasapointed. Then about 10 minutes after that, it kicked in. All i can say is wow! This was just as good, if not better than any pure lsd i had tried in the past. The visuals were full on, felt total bliss without any anxiety and the body and mental high weren't uncomfortable in anyway. It was more enjoyable than 2cb as well. The trip I think lasted about 5 hours and i managed to sleep afterwards. when i woke up the following day, there was no brain fry and i felt fine.This is what the website says about it:

Hofmann Incense Capsules are brand new and part of our new exciting range. DO NOT INGEST AS MISUSE CAN LEAD TO PSYCHEDELIC EFFECTS SIMILAR TO LSD
Ingredients: Legal Organic compounds

STRICTLY NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

Please stick up a review if you have tried any of these legal trips or pm me as i am very excited about trying the other 2 legal trips when they go on sale.

samkidger
05-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi Icaros,

I'm afraid i can't help you with the two other products but i also received a free sample of hofmann trip from buddha-botanicals.com and i didn't even request it!:) They must be sending samples out to people on their database.

So i tried it, thinking it woujld be like hawaiian baby woodrose (which gives me nausea). But no, it was brilliant, had great time and no nausea
-Thanks buddha ! Send me more:) I'm going to buy the mad hatter trip from them next. I'll post a review when i test it out.
Peace