PDA

View Full Version : Problems recieving a damaged package

bull022
05-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Ok found a compny back about 6 months ago the sells the lu doves as two vendors I used to get LU doves wemt ot of biz.BTW lu doves is my favorite pill always have a good time on it and alwaysd hiots me exactly the same way and feel good the next day too Anyway the company must not like to correspond I wrote them sxeveral e mails when i first found their site over a month and not one response I finally decided what the hey an placed order after a month of no response to about 3 or 4 e mails , Anway the order went through but 11 days later started thinking hey i never got a shipped e mail so sent them two more emails they finally responded to the sxecond saying yes it shipped and ill have it any day and i did , so aside from not responding to e mails which sucks , I was like ok didnt like the no responses but got my product they delivered and everything was good

One side note which I was pleasantly surprised with. It was very discreetly packaged unlike every package i ever got this was in a first class letter envelope I even went throough my mail and didnt know it was there , so good job there

Now two weeks ago I decided to place my second order with them , sas this new girl i been seeing is dying to try a pill but i have her waiting on tyhese doves as I know exaclty what to expect and love the pill

Anyhow after 14 days the envelope arrives same way very discreet envelope took a lil long but im not gonna complain i was happy, But to my dismay I open it. Now something i thought about the first time was that an envelope goes through tight machines thought it shouldnt that leaves a possibility thatr if the letter is bulky or not flat is not flat it could get caught up or flattened i n the machinery got my package the first time and had no problem so figured , thwey know what their doing, although the first package was 9 ;pills 7 were perfct two did have ever slight crush but no problem really

Now this time i open it up there 3 lil packages I open the first and there is 3 out 9 pills good, a fourth pretty crumled but big crumbs so saveable , the rest complete fine power so out of a 9 pill pack only got pills rest all powder did not open the other two lil baggys but they look worse the one looksd like only one pill survived in tact and the rest of that baggy is fine powder

Im going to write the company and see what they say cause honestly this stuff is no good to me . Im very disappointed especialy when I realize the fact they don't seem to answer e mails

Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions ?

berry1
05-16-2011, 01:23 AM
Ok found a compny back about 6 months ago the sells the lu doves as two vendors I used to get LU doves wemt ot of biz.BTW lu doves is my favorite pill always have a good time on it and alwaysd hiots me exactly the same way and feel good the next day too Anyway the company must not like to correspond I wrote them sxeveral e mails when i first found their site over a month and not one response I finally decided what the hey an placed order after a month of no response to about 3 or 4 e mails , Anway the order went through but 11 days later started thinking hey i never got a shipped e mail so sent them two more emails they finally responded to the sxecond saying yes it shipped and ill have it any day and i did , so aside from not responding to e mails which sucks , I was like ok didnt like the no responses but got my product they delivered and everything was good

One side note which I was pleasantly surprised with. It was very discreetly packaged unlike every package i ever got this was in a first class letter envelope I even went throough my mail and didnt know it was there , so good job there

Now two weeks ago I decided to place my second order with them , sas this new girl i been seeing is dying to try a pill but i have her waiting on tyhese doves as I know exaclty what to expect and love the pill

Anyhow after 14 days the envelope arrives same way very discreet envelope took a lil long but im not gonna complain i was happy, But to my dismay I open it. Now something i thought about the first time was that an envelope goes through tight machines thought it shouldnt that leaves a possibility thatr if the letter is bulky or not flat is not flat it could get caught up or flattened i n the machinery got my package the first time and had no problem so figured , thwey know what their doing, although the first package was 9 ;pills 7 were perfct two did have ever slight crush but no problem really

Now this time i open it up there 3 lil packages I open the first and there is 3 out 9 pills good, a fourth pretty crumled but big crumbs so saveable , the rest complete fine power so out of a 9 pill pack only got pills rest all powder did not open the other two lil baggys but they look worse the one looksd like only one pill survived in tact and the rest of that baggy is fine powder

Im going to write the company and see what they say cause honestly this stuff is no good to me . Im very disappointed especialy when I realize the fact they don't seem to answer e mails

Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions ?

First of all you made a massive mistake by ordering from a company that doesn't respond to emails. A good companu will always try and keep their customers happy so they should reply too emails...

14 days delivery :eek: thats frigging crazy when i made my order from the coffeesh0p they had the products their in less than 20 hours.

If the pills are crushed and unusable i would send them a straight email... then i would post them the crushed pills back and i think they will be forced too give you another set of pills or your money back, if not i would contact tradingstandards. I would mention tradingstandards in your email... that normaly hurrys them up... :)

bull022
05-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Berry , thanks for the response and advice , my computer wasn't working yesterday so left them an e mail today and am awaiting and hoping a response ill give them two or three days tops then do what you said .Only problem the envelopepackage it came in is gone .I wouldve like to send it back exactly the same way however I only opened one of the three baggies the other two baggies looked worse then the first , they look complete powder, This does piss me off as im hoping it wasn't a big waste of money but hoping they want to keep me as a customer and recify the problem

Thanks Again Berry

berry1
05-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Berry , thanks for the response and advice , my computer wasn't working yesterday so left them an e mail today and am awaiting and hoping a response ill give them two or three days tops then do what you said .Only problem the envelopepackage it came in is gone .I wouldve like to send it back exactly the same way however I only opened one of the three baggies the other two baggies looked worse then the first , they look complete powder, This does piss me off as im hoping it wasn't a big waste of money but hoping they want to keep me as a customer and recify the problem

Thanks Again Berry

No problem mate, I wouldn't think it matters if you have the original package or not... if their damaged you by trading laws are entitled to a full refund or if you wish another product. If you mentioned trading standards in your email they will probably quicken up your reply... Also thought i would just get another *big envelope* from the post office and i would send them the products back with a nice letter explaining the situation and that you want a new product or re fund.

I wouldn't shop their again thought as sending non protected packages with pills in and not re sponding to emails, that just = find a new shop... their are plenty of good pills out their mate have a search... :D

bull022
05-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Yea I just hate sending back my own way , just worried about it being discreet enough , but I'm guessing sending i n a lil first class envelope the way it came would'nt be wise

berry1
05-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Yea I just hate sending back my own way , just worried about it being discreet enough , but I'm guessing sending i n a lil first class envelope the way it came would'nt be wise

Which country do you live mate, haha dont worry i dont want to no your address or anything but this will tell me the legality of your pills.

If your in the uk then its perfectly legal to buy them but if your in the usa then its a different story... I would still pack them first class in a bubble rapped envelope... U no the ones that you get from a post office and their quite big.

I wouldn't right anything like love dove pills on the envelope just right the address and i dont think you would have a problem-this is how i would do it anyway. :)

I dont see why you would have a problem doing it this way as the sorting office aint going to go opening your envelopes :D

hope this helps buddy

bull022
05-17-2011, 12:32 AM
One of the only e mails they ever answered from me was the verey beginniong asking if it was legal or ok i n the U.S. They said yes ...

Anyway yea your right never should deal with a company that can't answer an e mail but since I was sure they were legit and not scammers just figured only place I could find with doves

Yea I may get a small bubble package like you said.Just didn't know if I should pack Other stuff in there or just that or cover it with paper inside the package ...

Anyway yea pisses me off . I try tio only order once inawhile and take long breaks between ordereing found the doves got a lil more then usual figuring they would last a llong time, wait two whole freaki n weeks finally get it and its basically white powder with a couple pills

So now Im out 250 bucks and have very little faith in the company responding to an e-mail ...think im like 1 for 6 in that dept

And so far the e mail I left this morning has not been answered

berry1
05-17-2011, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=bull022;33854]One of the only e mails they ever answered from me was the verey beginniong asking if it was legal or ok i n the U.S. They said yes ...

Anyway yea your right never should deal with a company that can't answer an e mail but since I was sure they were legit and not scammers just figured only place I could find with doves

Yea I may get a small bubble package like you said.Just didn't know if I should pack Other stuff in there or just that or cover it with paper inside the package ...

Anyway yea pisses me off . I try tio only order once inawhile and take long breaks between ordereing found the doves got a lil more then usual figuring they would last a llong time, wait two whole freaki n weeks finally get it and its basically white powder with a couple pills

So now Im out 250 bucks and have very little faith in the company responding to an e-mail ...think im like 1 for 6 in that dept

And so far the e mail I left this morning has not been answered[/QUOTE

Well i think they told your pure shit, ive found a few shops selling in the uk and they will strictly not ship too us, irland, australia... this indicates too me that their not legal in the us... But tbh i couldn't give a shit if you where ordering LSD (which i dont advise highly illegal) But basically what im trying too say is that its your buisness and im happy too help but what you order is your choice... :D

250 :eek::eek::eek: so thats like 170-180 pound (GBP)

I would just put the little bags of powdered pills in the bubble, envelope-seal and simply send with a nice letter inside explaining the situation... :)

Their is another option, get some empty pills (shells) and simply get a very accurate scale (ideally going down too 10-20mg), then crush one of the whole pills and check what the powder from one pill weighs, then when you no that fill the caps up with the correct dose of powder... Just an option and ive heard of people putting woodrose seeds in caps so it would work great...

I suggested this mainly because you could send them back and they might not give you any more pills, if you dont no the address then theirs nothing you can do but i imagine if you have their address then you could contact trading standards...

I dont think their going too respond mate mainly because of the history you have had with them so i would either fill your own caps, contact trading standards or just send them back

hope this helps mate :D

bull022
05-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Berry,

Thanks I appreciate your help and honesty. I actually been busy then got sick so sorryu it took long to get back to you ...

They actually did get back to me two days later apologized for the package being ruined and said they were going to send out a new one and would send some extra for my inconveience , so good company to be so professional about it

But actually when i originally asked them if the doves wwere legal in the US. I told you they said yes well when i looked back they actually said yea, we send to the U.S. all the time and never had any trouble and I took it as yes they are legal when actually that might not be what that means

Only reason I even asked was cause doves came hard to find all the sudden then i seen a company that had a new version so i figured doves became illegal everywhere then i saw they had them and like you said usually a company will not ship to a place that is illegal but because i haven't been able to find a new version made me ask but now makes me uneasy your saying their illegal

I don't place many orders and feel as long as the stuff is legal it should be ok ..Makes me uneasy now that how do you know if something is legal ,...I always felt secure that most companies as ive seen before post will not ship to the U.S. or even on some sites theyll have only ceertain products they won't ship to certain places

Well looks like the last time ill be ordering doves , shame since the compabny seemed to be good about the problem but unless they have other products im sure are legtal here I won't be ordereing again .Like their professionalism but don't want any legal problems

Thanks Again for the info Berry much appreciated

pickledshrooms
05-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Are they the new London Underground 3 pill pack?.
The shiny blue/yellow packet ones.
I'll pm you some sites just in case youre tempted again.;)