PDA

View Full Version : pls pls help affects...

berry1
05-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone. Well ive been doing reasarch on legal highs for about a month and i got my first order through the post yesterday so i was exited and i tryed a quarter of a gram of mean green no affects after 10 mins so i thought oh ive not holded it for long enough so i had about 4cmx4cm of agaric mushrooms in a water bong with in seconds of inhaling i started having horendous panic attacks for around 2 hours i felt like i was going to die my hart was pounding my breathing was terrible i was very light headed and dissy any way after about 6-7 hours everything carmed down but i still felt dissy so i gone to bed now today i woke up and ive felt light headed and quite dissy my eyes hurt when i look at the skk eg bright lights...

So now im getting more scared as should the affects still be their 24 hours after... but i did take a huge well over dose and i mixed a stoner with a psychedelic.

I really regret doing it and now all i want is the affects to completely go so pls can someone advise me is it normal to be experiencing this the day after and also how long will this last

thank you and pls help :mad:

Carl
05-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Sounds like you done too much and it has given you Anxiety like symptoms, don't worry yourself stupid, give it 48hrs after you done the legal high, everything should be back to normal by then....just get some rest, eat fruits and drink water, if things still arn't better after that seek medical help but I reckon your be just fine.

Take care in the future :)

Carl

berry1
05-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Sounds like you done too much and it has given you Anxiety like symptoms, don't worry yourself stupid, give it 48hrs after you done the legal high, everything should be back to normal by then....just get some rest, eat fruits and drink water, if things still arn't better after that seek medical help but I reckon your be just fine.

Take care in the future :)

Carl

Wow seek medical help... :eek: im really dont want to do that... why can this sort of stuff do serious damage i no obviously its not healthy but can it do serious harm long term i mean.

thank you.

Carl
05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Well I guess any drug legal or not can do harm if done many times in a short time to your body and mind, but done once or twice a month should be safe(ish) ;)...just be careful when trying new drugs, should just take a small amount to see what happens - give it two hours see what effects it has on your mind and body..then it's upto you where you take it from there onwards.

Carl

berry1
05-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks carl i guess what i ment was could it have done any harm when i tryed it yesterday i wasn't really thinking long term more of the damage ive done over dosing on my first high yester day

Do u think i could have done damage :confused:

loathsome
05-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm sure you got nothing to worry about bud, I've done some truly stupid doses of various highs(legal and illegal) in the past and I'm not only still alive but also fucking awesome!!

Just chill and it'll soon be out of your system, just try and be sensible with your dosing in future to prevent any unwanted panic (esp. with psychedelics!) :)

p.s. I wouldn't worry about mixing weed/fake weed with psychedelics - IMO it's essential to have some good smoke on hand when tripping.

Carl
05-11-2011, 05:08 PM
like the poster above just said - your be fine...im sure no damage has been done apart from making you feel abit anxious which is a normal reaction in most people.

berry1
05-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for all the posts guys i really apriceate it... im feeling really energetic now and i keep laughing at anything... ahah is this like the last part of the affects or something any way great guys i really apriceate it.

One thing though...
this has made me really worryed about trying anything else... Did i have these terrible affects because i mixed or would i get these anyway like would i get panic attacks if i tryed these again in a few weeks time on their own in very small tiny quantitys but tbh i cant handle panic attacks so if they will give me the panic attacks again i wont touch them any ideas ??? i wont be touching anything for a while thought...

loathsome
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM
I'd advise you leave the psychedelics alone for a while and maybe try some more euphoric/stimulant/relaxing type highs to get your confidence back.

Anything trippy require you to be in a good happy mindset before you take it - if you use psychedelics and are worrying about having a bad experience then chances are that you will. Play around with some of the types i listed above and once you are less worried about having a bad one maybe try some salvia (start with a low grade extract like 5x) because it's very short lasting compared to most other trippy drugs - just remember when/if you do to keep positive and you'll have a great time!!

Good luck dude!

berry1
05-11-2011, 05:34 PM
I'd advise you leave the psychedelics alone for a while and maybe try some more euphoric/stimulant/relaxing type highs to get your confidence back.

Anything trippy require you to be in a good happy mindset before you take it - if you use psychedelics and are worrying about having a bad experience then chances are that you will. Play around with some of the types i listed above and once you are less worried about having a bad one maybe try some salvia (start with a low grade extract like 5x) because it's very short lasting compared to most other trippy drugs - just remember when/if you do to keep positive and you'll have a great time!!

Good luck dude!

Thanks for the advice.

I have actually been reasarching legal high for around a month, i had heard of bad trips but no site or experience i read said bad trips where as bad as they are... I supose u have to experience it ur self before u realise... But i made my order about 3 days ago i spent 70 pound at the coffee shop

Heres what i ordered.

solid 2g nugget of salvia 16x extract.
25g of salvia leaves not extract just the leaves.
mean green 5g (cost 30 pound and is classed as a sub to marijuana)
12.5g of agaric mushrooms.

Oh and a bottle converter bong...

Any of these products any good too get my confidence back i wont be doing anything yet but just wondering. Can salvia cause panic attacks (even the leaves)
So their all what i have but i wont take them if they will cause the panic attacks...

thank you

loathsome
05-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Salvia is short lasting but I'd imagine it could still be a headfuck - I tried the plain leaves years ago and they were pretty crappy as I remember (mild effect but unpleasant to smoke as much as you need to get an effect.) The 16x extract should give an intense but short lasting trip - maybe quite disorienting especially if you have any worries about taking it.

I'd recommend (depending on what you like) -

Fake weed
Stimulants (fake speedy high)
Euphorics (fake ecstasy/cocaine type high) - check reviews on all of above as as some can be pretty ineffective (or in the case of some "bath salts" way to strong and will leave you awake/jittery for a long time!)

Personally I like relaxing type stuff - not much available in the mainstream that i know of other than kratom which is pretty nice and natural - although tastes crappy so if you don't have a strong stomach stick to capped powder or extracts (also again be careful with dosing because too much can cause nausea)

Carl
05-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Not tryed salvia before but thats because personaly for me I think that would cause me anxiety - I don't like anything trippy or makes me see things that arn't ment to be there :O...but you should checkout some videos on salvia trips, some good some bad some pretty funny ones on there too lol :D

vids here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG_Y-XHvNx8&feature=related

berry1
05-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Salvia is short lasting but I'd imagine it could still be a headfuck - I tried the plain leaves years ago and they were pretty crappy as I remember (mild effect but unpleasant to smoke as much as you need to get an effect.) The 16x extract should give an intense but short lasting trip - maybe quite disorienting especially if you have any worries about taking it.

I'd recommend (depending on what you like) -

Fake weed
Stimulants (fake speedy high)
Euphorics (fake ecstasy/cocaine type high) - check reviews on all of above as as some can be pretty ineffective (or in the case of some "bath salts" way to strong and will leave you awake/jittery for a long time!)

Personally I like relaxing type stuff - not much available in the mainstream that i know of other than kratom which is pretty nice and natural - although tastes crappy so if you don't have a strong stomach stick to capped powder or extracts (also again be careful with dosing because too much can cause nausea)

Im not sure about that fake weed as the mean green was fake weed type but their again it may have been the mushrooms.

I originally bought the plain leaves for a like test before i tryed the powerful stuff. but tbh i want something weak that wont produce too much affects to get my confidence back. So are the salvia leaves unlikely to cause panic attack....

So the salvia 16x could cause me some panic attacks and anxiety do u think... How long would the affects last for on average,

If u where me would u try the mean green again... because really im a little stuck i paid like 30 pound for the mean green and like nearly 18 for the 16x salvia...

How much of the 16x salvia would it take to send me into a trip...?

I did look into the fake cocaine but it worries me of tha affects and if it increases ur hart rate meaning im more prone to hart attacks...

but stuff like snow blow, raz. blowout ect are they good legal cocaine.

Ill also look into all the others i do like smoking over taking pills thought.

Kratom - is that good as i wouldn't mind getting some of that... also what about
Marihuanilla http://www.coffeesh0p.com/entheogens/marihuanilla/marihuanilla_leonurus_sibiricus/

Kanna - http://www.coffeesh0p.com/entheogens/kanna/

Not tryed salvia before but thats because personaly for me I think that would cause me anxiety - I don't like anything trippy or makes me see things that arn't ment to be there :O...but you should checkout some videos on salvia trips, some good some bad some pretty funny ones on there too lol :D

vids here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG_Y-XHvNx8&feature=related

Haha mate thanks for the video... yea im not trying the extract but i may try a toke of salvia leaf in the future... I actualy personally dont like seeing things so i probably chosen the rong products.

thanks everyone

loathsome
05-11-2011, 08:10 PM
It's hard to gauge the length of the salvia extract high when you're on the stuff - watching vids would give you a better idea.

I'd smoke up the mean green if I paid 30 notes for it - chances are it will either be a pleasant mj like high or it'll be a weak version, either way it shouldn't cause you any anxiety (if you enjoy it but find it lacking in strength you might want to try another blend like tai-high or blaze I found blaze to be pretty good and tai-high gets a lot of good press on this site although I've never tried it [a free sample would be great ;)])

It wouldn't take much salvia extract for an effect - a small pinch most likely (I'd recommend stashing this away until you are more confidant and preferably with someone who is more experienced.)

Fake cocaine/stims may increase heart rate a bit but so will a lot of things - unless you have a medical problem there's probably nothing to worry about.

Afaik snowblow, raz and blowout are all fairly mild - might be worth a try as you are experimenting fresh, more experienced users tend to turn to research chemicals (if you want to try them make sure you read up well and have scales suitable for the amounts you want to weigh!)

I find kratom very enjoyable, partly stimulating and partly sedative. Certainly my choice of "legal" high

Marihuanilla(dagga), blue lotus and other old school legal highs/herbs are IMO total shit - might be okay as a mixer for active smokables but they won't get you high on their own.

I have a big bag of high mesembrine kanna here - it's pretty good stuff for elevating mood. I'll take some sublingually sometimes to get me in the right frame of mind for weight training (if i can't be arsed.) I'm not sure about using it as a high though - more useful for potentiating other drugs and taking the sting out of comedowns.

berry1
05-12-2011, 08:32 PM
It's hard to gauge the length of the salvia extract high when you're on the stuff - watching vids would give you a better idea.

Hi and sorry for the late reply, brilleant everythings great today. No light headness at all. thanks. Ill do that but really i dont think im hitting any hard salvia for a while.

I may smoke up a few leaves but not yet, giving the body a little brake lol.

I'd smoke up the mean green if I paid 30 notes for it - chances are it will either be a pleasant mj like high or it'll be a weak version, either way it shouldn't cause you any anxiety (if you enjoy it but find it lacking in strength you might want to try another blend like tai-high or blaze I found blaze to be pretty good and tai-high gets a lot of good press on this site although I've never tried it [a free sample would be great ;)])

Its a 5g pack of mean green so i supose 30 aint too bad considering 1g is over 10 pound but their again it all depends on the performance of the product.

Well now because im thinking alot better. i remember the affects only started after smoking a bong full of the mushrooms then i dont no why but i smoked a second bong full which is probably why i had such a bad experience.
So i will give the mean green a shot probably in a few days to a week just having a little brake at the moment. I will give tai high and blaze ago eventualy as i like to try different things. A free sample would be frigging amazing haha.

It wouldn't take much salvia extract for an effect - a small pinch most likely (I'd recommend stashing this away until you are more confidant and preferably with someone who is more experienced.)

I thought so as the 16x solid extracts very small but looks frigging powerful. Really thought i dont want to go into a full blown psychedelic trip i like the stoned feel highs and i also like the mood style uppers. Haha its going in storage not touching the 16x for a long time as im not even confident smoking mean green at the moment. But im sure ill get my confidence back in no time mate.

Fake cocaine/stims may increase heart rate a bit but so will a lot of things - unless you have a medical problem there's probably nothing to worry about.

Afaik snowblow, raz and blowout are all fairly mild - might be worth a try as you are experimenting fresh, more experienced users tend to turn to research chemicals (if you want to try them make sure you read up well and have scales suitable for the amounts you want to weigh!

Thanks mate no im good with the heart, no medical problems. Ill probably try some of the mild ones too start but can u give me some resarch chemical names so i can do some resarch thank you. But these reasarch chemicals can they be more harmful...? Are some of the bath salts a problem as some say strictly not for human consumption and they do look strong.

I find kratom very enjoyable, partly stimulating and partly sedative. Certainly my choice of "legal" high

Marihuanilla(dagga), blue lotus and other old school legal highs/herbs are IMO total shit - might be okay as a mixer for active smokables but they won't get you high on their own.

Kratom ill difinatly order some of it... so its like a chiller but can be a stimulant. as i want to stay away from things that affect my vision... I no what ur probably thinking why the hell has he bought mushrooms and salvia if he doesn't like having psychedelic trips but tbh i thought i would love the trips but after having blared vision after me over doing it i really didn't like the feeling of seeing things it makes me panicy... thanks for the information their really is some shit out their mate.

I have a big bag of high mesembrine kanna here - it's pretty good stuff for elevating mood. I'll take some sublingually sometimes to get me in the right frame of mind for weight training (if i can't be arsed.) I'm not sure about using it as a high though - more useful for potentiating other drugs and taking the sting out of comedowns.

I may get some kanna then as i do think this one may be useful. haha lol.

Thanks so much for the help and advice

watching_democracy_die
05-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Had some serious bad experiences on shrooms and that was real shrooms, not fly agaric. Wouldn't take such a poisonous chemical through choice?

Anyway yeah you're alrite don't worry about it. Don't do it again and next time take proper shrooms (in a country where they are still legal TM). Fly agaric is a joke, strong proper shrooms give lucy a run for her money. Just leave be. You are fine and we all do stupid crap like this at least once...

berry1
05-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Had some serious bad experiences on shrooms and that was real shrooms, not fly agaric. Wouldn't take such a poisonous chemical through choice?

Anyway yeah you're alrite don't worry about it. Don't do it again and next time take proper shrooms (in a country where they are still legal TM). Fly agaric is a joke, strong proper shrooms give lucy a run for her money. Just leave be. You are fine and we all do stupid crap like this at least once...

Thanks mate im feeling pretty good now. I cant belive it lasted over 48 hours... I just dont get why theirs tones of good reviews for fly agaric and i had such a bad experience. Do u think i would have had a much better experience if i didn't mix it with the mean green... The agarics do produce a terrible feeling its like ur trapped and u can't get back thats the feeling i had for frigging hours. and the panic attacks as well just made it un copable.

watching_democracy_die
05-12-2011, 08:59 PM
it's just how you react to that chemical. pick another chemical. One time i took shrooms i forgot my identity, completely. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just be sensible and don't repeat what gives you a bad experience.

berry1
05-12-2011, 09:04 PM
it's just how you react to that chemical. pick another chemical.

So u dont think it was because i gone over kill...

But yea im going to give kratom and the snuffs a go. thanks... :D:)

watching_democracy_die
05-12-2011, 09:13 PM
So u dont think it was because i gone over kill...

you're still here aren't you? physiolgocially, no. the first time i took shrooms i freaked right out too and had an idle HR in the 140 range.

you will get over it in a few months.

have fun.

But better yet enjoy yourself?

canaustra
07-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Better not go beyond your limit next time if that case it will really do harm on you berry1 if you keep on overdosing yourself. Advice take as much as you want but never go beyond you limit. A'ight?:D