PDA

View Full Version : nutmeg nutmeg nutmeg

iodei
07-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Dose 10 nuts:

SO i was gonna try nutmeg to have a first hand encounter written an documented on teh forums... but. teh nutmeg was so intense. i forgot how to type.
basically let me put it like this. Nutmeg = JWH overdose without control over your body.

Nutmeg:
Positive: euphoria. high as balls. everything is amazing to touch/smell/taste/etc.
Nuetral: sorta out of it. can't really focus. hard to do things you normally could do without thingking.
negative: cotton mouth. red eyes. possible nausea depending on meathod. ( i made a tea and i almost threw up drinking it but after felt nothing. and never did throw up.

Spacedout: youd like it.

everyone else: make sure you have like 36 hours put off from ingestion until you have to do anything. lol. seriously. i took it at noon and the next morning i still was dizzy.

But i do recommend it and it is also supposed to be a great duo experience. like two people trip the same things. its neat. also. whiskey dick. just thought you should know....

Spaced out
07-11-2009, 07:14 PM
holy shit that sounds great,
the overdose, for jwh is dependent on feeling

Guy A can have 3mg of jwh for a high and think anything over 10 is hell
or overdose, a guy somewhere posted, At least 30mg is not deadly

and Guy B could have 4 times that and have , but enjoy it
Its all about how you feel, in this case,

:D

excee
07-11-2009, 07:29 PM
i do not like nutmeg effects:( but i did have the most refreshing sleep i've ever had the next day more than 12hours:D

iodei
07-11-2009, 07:30 PM
lol spaced. i take... idk... like... a 2mm by 2mm amount and made it into a ball.. is that alot?

SecretAgent79
07-12-2009, 04:45 AM
So then, how much nutmeg would I need to take to get as high as bells an can I buy it from the local corner shop?
Is it cheap?
Ney ya all takin the piss,nutmeg makes u high?!?
Ive heard about banana skins getin ya high, but neva my mate nutmeg! :confused:

iodei
07-12-2009, 04:59 AM
So then, how much nutmeg would I need to take to get as high as bells an can I buy it from the local corner shop?
Is it cheap?
Ney ya all takin the piss,nutmeg makes u high?!?
Ive heard about banana skins getin ya high, but neva my mate nutmeg! :confused:

you can get 22 for 2.78 at my local produce store.... i took about 10 and i had to sleep after like 12 hours on it. ( usually i dont) it gets u high... like rly high...

SecretAgent79
07-12-2009, 06:16 AM
U took how many? 10 nutmegs! If my financal situation dosnt change rather soon that al b me, buyin all the nutmeg in the village! Il have it 4 bfast, dinner and tea just me an my nutty nutmeg.
Seriously ow do u take this stuff? swallow 10 nutmegs at once or crush em an snort?!
:confused:

bigtenfan11
07-12-2009, 04:00 PM
you just crush them up and wash the powder stuff in it down with a drink.

iodei
07-12-2009, 10:15 PM
for me
it was easier to make a tea. check out erowid for how to. its in one of the meathods. its better. sorta nauseating but atleast it goes down like water.... rather than with water

wildguy6969
07-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Dose 10 nuts:

SO i was gonna try nutmeg to have a first hand encounter written an documented on teh forums... but. teh nutmeg was so intense. i forgot how to type.
basically let me put it like this. Nutmeg = JWH overdose without control over your body.

Nutmeg:
Positive: euphoria. high as balls. everything is amazing to touch/smell/taste/etc.
Nuetral: sorta out of it. can't really focus. hard to do things you normally could do without thingking.
negative: cotton mouth. red eyes. possible nausea depending on meathod. ( i made a tea and i almost threw up drinking it but after felt nothing. and never did throw up.

Spacedout: youd like it.

everyone else: make sure you have like 36 hours put off from ingestion until you have to do anything. lol. seriously. i took it at noon and the next morning i still was dizzy.

But i do recommend it and it is also supposed to be a great duo experience. like two people trip the same things. its neat. also. whiskey dick. just thought you should know....

nice report ! i herd of this stuff called "space paste"
never tried it yet .... but give me time lol ..............

wildguy6969
07-26-2009, 02:28 AM
"I had tryed Nutmeg quite a few times and quite enjoyed the experience but hated swallowing the shit so I invented a Recipe so I would'nt taste it so much, I call it Frozen Sticky Nutmeg Blobs

Firstly grind up about 15-25g of Nutmeg or use the Preground stuff (I have used both and can not see the difference)and put it in a cup, then add a couple of big table spoons of Golden Syrup and mix it all up in to a thick brown paste.

Scoop out the goo and put it on to a plate in little blobs (a little bigger than a marble is best) then freeze the the little blobs over-night.

You can also spread it out and cut it up once it is frozen

Take the little frozen blobs one at a time and roll them round in you fingers and swallow them with a mouth full of water (keep the rest in the freezer while swallowing coz they are hard to swallow when thy thaw out)Keep doing this untill they are all gone (the smaller the blobs the better but you can get used to swallowing larger ones)

In about 3-6 hours you will be tripin hard

-I recomend swallowing them in the morning coz they can take a while to kick in and they make it difficult to sleep so it is good to trip all day and then try to sleep at night if you can

-I dont recomend doing this to often coz it can fuck up your liver aparently

-This is not a party drug!!! it is a sit at home and buzz out while watching TV drug

-Have Fun - Be Carefull "

found this tripp report lol

wildguy6969
07-26-2009, 02:30 AM
"I had tryed Nutmeg quite a few times and quite enjoyed the experience but hated swallowing the shit so I invented a Recipe so I would'nt taste it so much, I call it Frozen Sticky Nutmeg Blobs

Firstly grind up about 15-25g of Nutmeg or use the Preground stuff (I have used both and can not see the difference)and put it in a cup, then add a couple of big table spoons of Golden Syrup and mix it all up in to a thick brown paste.

Scoop out the goo and put it on to a plate in little blobs (a little bigger than a marble is best) then freeze the the little blobs over-night.

You can also spread it out and cut it up once it is frozen

Take the little frozen blobs one at a time and roll them round in you fingers and swallow them with a mouth full of water (keep the rest in the freezer while swallowing coz they are hard to swallow when thy thaw out)Keep doing this untill they are all gone (the smaller the blobs the better but you can get used to swallowing larger ones)

In about 3-6 hours you will be tripin hard

-I recomend swallowing them in the morning coz they can take a while to kick in and they make it difficult to sleep so it is good to trip all day and then try to sleep at night if you can

-I dont recomend doing this to often coz it can fuck up your liver aparently

-This is not a party drug!!! it is a sit at home and buzz out while watching TV drug

-Have Fun - Be Carefull "

found this tripp report lol

mmmmm blobs of nutmeg !

wildguy6969
07-26-2009, 02:43 AM
another interesting recipe

This is my recipe for nutmeg balls it makes its a hell of a lot easier to swallow and I get a little high while cooking it.

1) I grind up whole nutmeg nuts.
2) I bring a small pan of water to a slight boil.
3) I pour the ground nutmeg in. I make sure there are no sharp chunks in it.
4) I boil the water off on medium heat until it turns into a gooey paste stirring occasionally.
5)I quickly scoop it onto some cellophane wrap and roll it up.
6)I let the paste sit for about a day.
7) I roll in to swallowable balls. Trip starts when my body begins to digests the nutmeg.

opel
07-29-2009, 06:47 AM
i never tried it b/c someone i knew had a really bad experience on it and were like delirious in bed for 3 days.

but this review puts in in a new light : D

floydian51
08-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Great review! I've also (as mentioned above) heard of some of the possible negative effects, such as liver - but I can't really remember what most of them are;) I guess that goes to show what those synthetics can do to the memory (j/k!!). I might have to give this a go on my next vacation/holiday:)

Probably a dumb question, but does smoking it produce any similar effect?

SecretAgent79
08-02-2009, 04:58 AM
I still cant see how nutmeg can really get ya high! Crazy, im defo gona try it one day when all the legal highs have been banned!

69Ron
07-30-2010, 06:15 PM
nice report ! i herd of this stuff called "space paste"
never tried it yet .... but give me time lol ..............

Did you eventually try "Space Paste"? Or is it still on your list of things to do in the future?

SWIM has tried nutmeg essential oil at up to 0.5 ml in a capsule and found the experience to be very nice, much better than the nuts, free of side effects. It was pretty much on par with LSD, but very long lasting (about 36 hours).